Q/s for Vawter..

Mikey P

Administrator
Were you always a CDS guy or did you run slide ins in your early days?

What NEW cds/pto would you buy today if the lord baby jesus granted you the strength and the fortitude to get back into the business?

What number was it this morning?

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Were you always a CDS guy or did you run slide ins in your early days?

What NEW cds/pto would you buy today if the lord baby jesus granted you the strength and the fortitude to get back into the business?

What number was it this morning?
EIGHT.....looked lik a frickin' Rembrandt before i pushed the handle........
now come on...don't you remember the story about Gene Bates taking my wife and i out to din din........when he pulled a damn hand cannon out from under his seat and was waving it at some poor black man on the Xway.....our first day in California!
Getting thru that ordeal we got back to his shop and loaded his FIRST Big Red on a trailer and we pulled it home...and i became the FIRST truck mount operator in Michigan...(sorry Ken)...I ran it hard for twenty some years till i discovered the Steam Genie...then i had two trucks!
if you made me choose a new machine ...right now .....it would prolly:) be the Sapphire pro 1200...not knowing the price.....i DO know the Butlers are 'pensive as hell....and the average O/O needs something he can fix his owndamnsef in the field.......to many bells an' whistles you don need on both......which brings me back to the Steam Genie.....best Direct Drive EVER built...BULLETPROOF!
yor welcome..........

Last edited:
Reactions: GCCLee

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Not to derail the thread, but if you guys think we have crazy people in the industry now, you should have been around in the 70's......

Bawb and I could share a million stories like the hand gun on the freeway with Gene.

If THOSE GUYS would have had the internet....:eekk:

Reactions: GCCLee

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom