question for other Sapphire 1200 owners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Mikey is taking credit for resolving this issue. How convenient.

It's a fact that these bulletin boards are good for holding mfg.'s feet to the fire and making them do right by the cleaner, who has been the odd man out for far too long.

I don't see David dragging out this thread. It's unfair of Jim Martin to suggest otherwise. The only reason I can see for him continuing to post in this thread is because his name and reputation keep being brought up and he feels he needs to set the record straight.

I think we all know he should have bought it from someone else. That has already been established countless times on this thread. For all of you who are planning to mention that again, please go back and re-read at least one post on each page saying so already.

I work on different things and understand how some things can go.....I can see a entire different approach to this then some can....things are not as black and white as people think that they are.....

Name
BradFenstermaker
YOUWHOO! Why dont we hear anything from the other parties involved.

This is 1 big Circle Jerk, change the music and rotation.

F

FB7777

10am , grabbing a car and driving down the coast...no idea when I'll get to Aptos. Want to do some sight seeing

Zee, I'm actually a nice guy in person... I like to play the character "Marty the phucktard " on Mikeysboard

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Fred. If you weren't grabbing a car, I could have picked you up. I do have a rug pick up and delivery in the morning but I live close to the airport.

If you want to get together (lunch?) we can try and find some time, otherwise it will be at the fest.

If you want a pretty drive take highway 1. Longer route but so much more to see.

Let me know. Off to eating dinner now.

F

FB7777

Thanks for the ofer :lol:

Definitely getting a car, and thanks for the tip on taking 1 down the coast. Mike mapped out a route for me going that way.

PM your cell! I can text when I land and see if its convenient to meet up before the trip down.

Either way you'll be sure find me at the hotel or VFW bar

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I can't believe that the distributor would not exchange your pail. We would have done it without question. If the product was bad we would have hammered the manufacturer for a replacement.
Why would I want to piss you off over a pail of product? Who ever told you that they would not make it right must have been having a bad day.

This is what was at the bottom of a pail of Prochem's liquid slurry.The assshole ( because that's as nice as I can be) at the distributor level told me to basically GFY. That sludge had seperated, the slop didn't clean worth shit and the distributor refused to take it back
. That was 10's of thousands of dollars in purchases ago, both equipment and chemicals. Because of the disgraceful customer service, Karcher- Prochem / DK Cleaning solutions never saw another dime of my money. It still pisses me off, so would I invest my hard earned money in a truck mount when they've proven they can't take care of a small issue like that? Best thing I ever did was convince a fellow cleaner not to buy anything from them. including his new truckmount.

000_0014.jpg

000_0015.jpg

FredC

Village Idiot
You used almost all of it and had enough active ingredient left to mix two more buckets and wanted a refund? You should have sent prochem a check.

Did you call all the customers you used it on , apologize, and offer to re-clean?

WTF?

:winky::biggrin:

Ray Burnfield

Supportive Member
Name
Ray Burnfield
I don't know of any distributor that would not give you a free pail if your spending that kind of money with them.
Even though your pail is almost empty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom