Question of Judson, and others...

Kipp

Name
kip
Looking at TM's

I am considering buying something other than a Prochem or Hydramaster this time

Judson C4 seems like a rock solid machine, but not a big fan of propane (yet) and don't like 1200 PSI limitation.

I like the Gardner Denver blower, what's the difference between a 408 GD blower and a 4007?

I am also looking at El Diablo, Dragon, and Accelerated....

I like the Accelerated TM's but I have read a few issues with the machines and customer service...I even had a couple guys PM the problems they have had.

I really want a fuel fired burner unit as I am a big heat freak. And I want to try a machine that won't cost me $500 for a relay...My last Prochem Everest I had to replace both the throttle body ($2500) and the Computer ($1350)...not fun

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Mickey has a C-4...!

If you still have the EVEREST...?

Search...."PROJECT BLUE-BOOK"... :idea:

Woodsey...had the same issues with his Thermal-Wave..!
"I believe he is very happy with the modification..!"

ps The blowers are virtually the same... LIKE!

Mike Draper

I love my c4. I live in a cold climate. in the winter I can reach and sustain 250 at the wand on a 12 flow if I want. I generally dont turn the heat up all the way.

c4.jpg

woodsey

1K I have the "Thermaljudson" and a Judson TNT both with lg#4. They are rock solid easy units to work on. If you are singlewanding you will not need more than the TNT. The C4 is larger but really not needed on singlewand unless you just want the larger waste tank. The LG#4 can be had in high pressure now. There service life is not measured in hours but decades if you keep up on the maint and change worn out parts. Little to no downtime and no large repair bills at the shop. Good luck, WOODSEY

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Kip;

I would compare a lot of TM's before making your decision.

We have manufactured oil-burners, propane, and HX systems for TM's.

Without question, I would consider a HX system.

Less maintenance, with enough heat for carpet or grout cleaning.

We like the new #4MR or #5MR Sutorbilts for the greatest lift capabilities.

Larry

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Mike Draper said:
Kip, pay attention to who has a vested interest in telling u what to own.

You beat me to it... I've seen Jimmy naked

I realize that every TM builder has a vested interest in promoting their unit's... :idea:

But ...DAMN..!

It sure seems a lil cHeeZY..to try to try to STEAL a sale from a competetor like THAT.. yes, I really clean up pet shit for a living Dad..

You could of at least said..."The TNT is a good unit....KIP"...But have you considered an HX unit..?

I am SURE ...Les will NOT respond on this post....HOWEVER..."If I were Les...I don't think I would refer a customer that was ready to buy a HX unit to Larry"... -sniff

jus sayin.. KMA!

joe harper

Name
joe harper
EcoPro1 said:
My Truckmount will be the TNT or Nitro. Judson is my cup of tea.

Http://www.facebook.com/ecoprocc

Larry,

I owe you an apology.... yes, I really clean up pet shit for a living Dad.. yes, I really clean up pet shit for a living Dad..

I misread the author of the post..."I THOUGH KIP HAD MADE THIS POST"...not joeseph.. yes, I really clean up pet shit for a living Dad..
I must admit I was STUNNED when Larry replied so fast.... I've seen Jimmy naked

SORRY Larry, I made a mistake... -sniff

RGH269

Name
Bobby Hales
I have a CDS Salsa which I believe is a similar set up, pretty good heat but having owned a slide in w/propane the heat can't compare. Plus a slide in engine replacement is a lot cheaper than a V8. If the need for another unit arises I'll go slide in.

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
$1KaDay said:
What about the White Magic Pro 1200 HV with Vulcan heat?

I love my white Magic. I have not heard to much since it saphire has started to build them

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
Can the pump on a TNT be upgraded to a higher psi model??
Within limits of a HP Little Giant of course.

cleann4kids

I have had a Amtex Inferno for three years now and very happy with it!

No breakdowns easy to maintain good heat! and for only 10K
it is worth every penny of that

and the best thing it only needs one fuel source.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
If I were to go the Amtex route I would just get the Dragon. Having had the same diesel heater and cleaned w/ other HX machines in the past, I can say I'd choose the 360k btu heater.

I purchased an older TNT, which is getting refurbished to be more updated, and will run the same heater.

Back
Top Bottom