Quit Burning Money

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
MoneyBurn.jpg
- - - - QUIT BURNING MONEY ! - - - -

With all the recent cleaning companies being acquired, one fact has become apparent. . Conglomerate Pricing has dramatically increased, due to pressure to increase the return from the “investment groups”. . Now, more than ever, cleaners should look for Value from an actual chemical manufacturer that sells directly. . As a chemical manufacturer with 45,000 sq.ft. of plant capacity, Cobb can offer more for your purchasing dollar . . Our Ultraseal Impregnator, PowerMax Prespray, OdorSolv Deodorant, StainSolv. etc. offer unmatched value for this market . . All Dynachem chemicals are backed by a money-back guarantee if returned. Try us out & increase your return . . .

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Brother I am well aware of the outright robbery of the carpet cleaner man when I "SEE" the buckets go from 50 to 45 to 40 and now down to 36 pounds and charging $180 for it!

Brother Cobb what will it take to get a bucket of powermax delivered to my door?

Reactions: Larry Cobb

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I just recently bought my first jug of powermax for this reason only. I looked at the specs of it, and it doesn't look much different than any other big named product out there that's $10-$20more

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Biobreak, firestorm, and some sort of fiber rinse I can't remember.

Been using a lot of SS1 also. And Redline, and a few other things I have in my supplies.

Oh, POP by Master blend kicks ass on poly and olefin.

Reactions: Jimmy L

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Marty;

We are constantly refining fragrances for our products.

Not very many female cleaning decision makers . . .

like the "earthy odor" of swine.
Don't worry about Marty. He's getting up there. Soon his sense of smell will be gone.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Brother I am well aware of the outright robbery of the carpet cleaner man when I "SEE" the buckets go from 50 to 45 to 40 and now down to 36 pounds and charging $180 for it!

Brother Cobb what will it take to get a bucket of powermax delivered to my door?

Testify

SamIam

Name
sam miller
If you spend $350 with Larry and call to place your order free shipping.

He's got 50 volume peroxide $13 a gal great upholstery per spray $$12 a gal or so.

Powermax 45 lbs $109.95.

I usually get 2 buckets some
Uph pre spray 2- cases brighter

What ever else to get the free shipping.

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb

6 Gallon Pail of PowerMax (45 lbs) delivered
$141.90 in the 48 states.

steve_64

So if I spent another hundred I wouldn't have paid $80 for shopping? Why didn't they tell me that on the phone?!!!

Reactions: SamIam

SamIam

Name
sam miller
And formulate it so that it works at one ounce per gallon like most other powders do.

Otherwise it's just burning money...

Actually we love the Saiger's free! But when we use powermax we use about 5 scoops in a 5 quart bottle and get good results.

If it's hammered we throw a few more scoops.

The sauce needs booster powder and soy sauce too.

Or if it's rugs gone wild just use 4-5 scoops on firestorm and burn that mother down.

Name
Nate W.
Quit your whining on how much shipping costs.. $561 for shipping to me after cobbs picked up the tab on getting it from TX-CA for a Pallet...

:errf:

Go ask @GeeeAus how much shipping is to them.... The count your blessings.. :winky:

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Chad K had this response on Facebook:
"No SS was used or harmed in this video. Just 4 scoops of Cobbs in a hydroforce."
8 oz. /diluted 8 to 1 (=1 oz/gallon)

ChadPowerMax.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom