Quitting a customer,

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
Explain
So I don’t have to google it

It is a festival they all try to go back to celebrate. The expensive tickets are paid by diddling rich Americans down and saving the difference. Your job is to be very understanding and reduce your price by one third, throwing in free protectant.

Send $10 for the d*mned good explanation.

By the way, try calling Mr. Patel a “burra-badmash” some day when you have had a gutful of his nonsense.

Send $15 for the cultural tutorial and subsequent exercise.

Mrice

Name
Mat
I'd politely give him the price, the new price, that all my other customers pay and when he complains ask him nicely why, if I'm too expensive, has he kept my number for the last 6? years and keeps calling.

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
Lower the price to what he wants to pay. Tell him your only availability is weekend. Book the job on a Saturday or Sunday morning. Tell him you will do an even better job then past times. Tell him he must move every piece of furniture out of the way from every room or at least pile it up in the kitchen and corners so he can receive a superb job. On the appt morning day, call him from your fishing boat and tell him your not feeling good and and your your Mount needs repair and you can’t make it.

Reactions: Jim Williams

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
With those foreign cheap bastards who have filthy carpet you always go in HIGH.........give a little off..........barter.........and settle for CASH.............getting the price you wanted anyway.

steve_64

I don't give discounts it's dishonest.

I really do have issues with rebates and discounts and cashback crap.

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland
With those foreign cheap bastards who have filthy carpet you always go in HIGH.........give a little off..........barter.........and settle for CASH.............getting the price you wanted anyway.

When my dad was in construction he told me he had a customer who always asked for a discount when it came time to pay. The next time that happened my dad said sure thing and gave him 10% off the job. After paying he asked my dad why he was so agreeable to the discount. My dad told him that when he gave him the price to do the job that he added 10% up front. The guy said to my dad “you SOB. Come on, I will buy you a cup of coffee”.

Just need a sense of humor about it. :)

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
We had similar client.

We finally told them years ago that we cannot work for them anymore... Even as much begging and begging for cheap price.

I would consider calling back and just telling them you just realized who they were and it just doesn't work trying to do business together.

I have only fired 2 clients in my past with this one... And have never regretted not dealing with the hassle.

Reactions: steve_64

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
To get rid of them you elevate your pricing and they get the hint.

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
To get rid of them you elevate your pricing and they get the hint.
Ladwig is a genius...you selling any 5 steps to quick carpet scrubber riches out of the back of a trunk like howie?

B6B99FA0-E4D9-48D0-924F-3B631BF1FFE8.jpeg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom