R There Any Sites For "Repo'd" TM's??

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
I'm sure there are a ton of TM's out there that are repo'd or close to being repo'd. Guys that thought it would be a breeze to open a CC business, and bought some monster TM that he now can't afford.

Looking for the BIG TM's. Everest....etc.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
How much cash do you have? I cam get you. 650 in a 09 chevy extended van with 3k miles for 44k the bank won't budge on price and I'm not gonna give what they want unless it is pre-sold. It has been frozen that I'm sure of and I'll need to spend 1-4k depending on what is screwed on it plus shipping. Oh and since I told them it has been froze they changed where it is supposedly located so if you run across it on your own know for sure they are lying when they say it is in Arizona and it hasn't froze :)

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
John...I think I heard of this unit. It is located in Arizona now, and they claim it has been in heated storage. I think I'll steer clear of that one unless they really drop in the price.

Thanks...

RW

SMRBAP

Supportive Member
Name
Anthony
RW - I have scoured the web looking and do so monthly - in 2 years I found 2 deals worth buying. I have asked every "repo widget for sale" site I have come across if there is any good one stop place for repo'd commercial equipment (not even limiting it to our industry), and they all told me every individual bank/finance co uses their own independant "sellers". Same with auction houses - no way to search by region or by item except one by one searching every site - I pretty much gave up.

John, call them every three months, banks don't have the first clue how to sell them and 99.9% of their potential buyers are too scared to buy a machine that's been repo'd without being able to take it and test it which is near impossible to make happen with bank owned anything. did you offer to just buy the machine and equipment - maybe they'd go for that, they'd easily sell that van.

Their best option, is craigslist and ebay, neither of which will sell a high end machine easily, at least in the short term - I'm going on my second round trying to sell my two turnkeys, an everest and a peak - ebay and cl move sub 10k turnkeys and not too much else, at least not quickly.

I just picked up a repo'd Apex D with 41 hrs that was frozen and in storage for a loooooong time, about 4 years - I stole the thing, $1000 into it and it's like new. I offered them $4k under an already low asking price and they didn't hesitate to accept, I probably could have gone lower but I actually felt bad - keep your eye on yours - unless the bank has plans to start cleaning their customers carpets, that price will fall ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom