Radio/TV

nsidla

Looking at another recent thread it got me thinking, with all this talk about SEO and social media marketing, etc...how many of you are using TV or radio to advertise and how effective/expensive is it ?

nsidla

do you end up getting more jobs from this compared to internet marketing stuff ?

anyone else ?

Chris A

Name
Chris
Re: Re: Radio/TV

Ken Snow said:
nsidla said:
do you end up getting more jobs from this compared to internet marketing stuff ?

anyone else ?
Yep

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Thanks for being so specific!

Chris A

Name
Chris
Ken Snow said:
Whatchootalkinbout willis? He asked a yes or no question and I answered it.

Lol, I woke up in a shitty mood. But to expand on that thought, knowing what you know about the radio business, is there any way a little guy can capitalize on radio advertising or is it strictly putting the message out over and over. We have very little ccs advertising on the akron stations, little more in cleveland, and those that do are pretty inconsistent, like once a week you might hear a 10 sec spot for coit or stanley

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Chris if you want to seriously consider radio let's talk about it. It is not for the faint of heart and you would need to be committed to growing to 3 or more vehicles going out every day and have the $ to let ot tale a year to get there.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom