Ralph - New Zealand - Intro

RalphNZ

Hi all,
I was prompted to join here by an existing member (customer) and also see a few other names I know from around the country.

I entered the carpet cleaning industry in 1988 and operated a cleaning/restoration business in Auckland until 2004.
Have been the Service Manager among other things, at Cleaning Systems Ltd here in Auckland, just on 1 year now and have enjoyed the challenge of making our services , a better prospect for existing and future customers.

Our industry in New Zealand is constantly developing and makes an interesting work environment from a suppliers perspective.

Mikey P

Administrator
HI Ralph

I just can't wait for you to share your experiences here with us all here at ***.

If you have questions on how to use this board please call me in the middle of the night so I can teach you how to post a bad picture of my family.

Take care and dont forget to share the grace of god in your foot prints in the sand almighty

Rob Allen.

Heathrow

Name
Heath Menefy
Hey Ralph - good to see you. Make sure you check out the performance room as well mate.

Cheers
Heath

(machines running well by the way. Fixed a couple of minor leaks since saw you last - she's all good :wink: )

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom