Ram Tradesman

Fabpro

Name
Raymond Fabrizio
I had a 1978 dodge tradesman van. Air would leak through every window & door seal. Would freeze my ass off. Aww the memories.

Reactions: Steve Lawrence
Name
Nate W.
Fixed.Or.Repaired.Daily

FoundOnRoadDead

Ford, At least they circled the problem..

I think the Promaster City can look nice.. Between the Minivan market, the Mercedes Metris is pretty nice.. I have a Transit Connect and NV200.. I love the look of the TC, but I used the NV200 for portable work and picking up rugs..

The cargo area is pretty small.. If it fits your business and you can fit the majority of the work inside, go for it.. I rent a box truck when we clean 24 rugs from a school.. I'm no rookie to having 3-5' of rug hanging out the back of a van.. Doesn't look that professional at all..

Name
darren
IMG_1940.JPG IMG_1941.JPG IMG_1942.JPG Thanks zee. I've considered both the Tradesman and Promaster city. The local dealer let me try a Promaster for size. It held more cargo than I expected but still tight with 8 foot rolls. A tradesman is actually longer but lacks in headroom since it's basically a dodge caravan.

Reactions: Desk Jockey
Name
darren
IMG_1946.JPG IMG_1945.JPG IMG_1944.JPG IMG_1943.JPG This is what a Ram Tradesman looks like. We have a Butler. Looking to set up a second van/vehicle for VLM equipment and area rug pick up/drop off. In the end we may just have to go full size van but I like the small vans as of late for different reasons. Fuel economy, take up less space...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom