Ran hard and put away wet!! Prochem Apex winter project..

Name
Nate W.
I find the dustpan hanging too close to the ceiling a bit concerning though... What's the deal with it? Who needs a dustpan so high......? :headscratch:

Reactions: Able 1

Able 1

Name
Keith
I had them get the inside of the silencer as good as they could for Cobb..
14877236622801450826710.jpg

Not much progress today, damn day job!
1487723807539311963000.jpg

EDS

Name
Ed
I had a leaky blowerView attachment 70078 , so I'm going to try to seal it..
Does a gasket go on there? Went to my DG authorized dealer and OMG he has so many. I needed a sight glass. He did not have one in stock but he gave me a different size one and zI used a bushing to make it work.

Looks sweet!

EDS

Name
Ed
Nice you sold it....that was fast. How much? For what you paid for it and what you sold it for was there a big gap? Seems like carpet cleaning equipment holds its value.

EDS

Name
Ed
Only reason I ask is because at some point in time I hope to start fresh with a new machine. I bought my machine and equipment used (3800-4000 hours)and have no idea how it was run. It was his back up unit and he had 870 that he was selling too. He was getting out of the business.

Able 1

Name
Keith
Does a gasket go on there? Went to my DG authorized dealer and OMG he has so many. I needed a sight glass. He did not have one in stock but he gave me a different size one and zI used a bushing to make it work.

Looks sweet!
I used black(high temp) RTV.. There isn't a gasket.

Snug is good for anything with Teflon tape.. You don't need to crank it.

Reactions: EDS

Able 1

Name
Keith
408 is all you need!! I have nothing for next winter, find one within 500 miles of me, I'll tare it apart for free, you pay for parts..

After I send it to you, I'll be down there for you to show me around.. I'll give you a 2 year warranty! So I have an excuse to visit!

No shit, the 155,200,000 million Powerball ticket was sold within 500ft of my front door!! Still blowing my mind!!

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
408 is all you need!! I have nothing for next winter, find one within 500 miles of me, I'll tare it apart for free, you pay for parts..

After I send it to you, I'll be down there for you to show me around.. I'll give you a 2 year warranty! So I have an excuse to visit!

No shit, the 155,200,000 million Powerball ticket was sold within 500ft of my front door!! Still blowing my mind!!
Could be your next best friend.

Reactions: Able 1
Name
Nate W.
Could be your next best friend.

Whoa whoa whoa there buddy... Stand in line, you think we just standing here for nothing? Keef and I got an understanding, unless you've got a PCTI stair tool, the offer isn't open to youz.... Unless of course yours has a crack in it too...:icon_twisted:

I'm kidding @Able 1 :lol:

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Whoa whoa whoa there buddy... Stand in line, you think we just standing here for nothing? Keef and I got an understanding, unless you've got a PCTI stair tool, the offer isn't open to youz.... Unless of course yours has a crack in it too...:icon_twisted:

I'm kidding @Able 1 :lol:
I was talking about his neighbor who won the Powerball lottery, but if all it cost me is parts and shipping, I'm in.

Reactions: Nate The Great

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom