Random text messages

Ken692

Name
Kenny
Lately I've been getting these random text messages, something to the effect Tracy needs carpet cleaning, hit one for yes three for no.
Thing is I never signed up for this. I never applied to any company, I never gave my information to anyone, yet I'm still getting these random text messages.
anybody else

Ken692

Name
Kenny
I'm not getting hit on FB
I'd love to respond and get some work,
just seems like a scam
I mean who sends you jobs when you never even signed up for it.

Ken692

Name
Kenny
Area codes 415 and 628 are California telephone area codes for San Francisco and its northern suburbs in Marin County, and the northeast corner of San Mateo County.
Strange considering I'm in Boston

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
They are business that want to sell you leads for a fee. Someone(in your area) filled out a web form on some site wanting work done.

Thumbtack is one that does this(I believe). Getting removed can be a pain in the arse.

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
I text them some verbal discipline.

Might have hurt some feelings, because they started arguing in a plaintive "why would you say that?" sort of way. Lol.

Ken692

Name
Kenny
They must've harvested my information from Facebook,
Well I did sign up for yelp at one time

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I get them to and never reply because some sound like they are from some 3 rd world country (Alabama).
I figure if I reply they know it's an active number and just invites more to come. Figure it's a SCAM to harvest and get access to your phone.

Reactions: Ken692 and hogjowl

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
I get them here in N.C. all the time. I told them to have Becky M. call me and I would be glad to set up an appt. They texted me back and told me to go to their site to schedule it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom