Randy Royer's response~

Mikey P

Administrator
He gave me permission to post this.
Mike,

I regret the fact that my dispute with a vendor spilled over onto this board and want to apologize to you and the entire board for that. I believe you were personally "called out " in the second thread and found that both unfair and unfortunate. I never would have chosen for this to be a board topic for the sake of all involved, and feel bad for those on here that have had matters that don't concern them invade what should be a place of education, camaraderie and sharing of industry news.

I have avoided any comment publicly on this matter on the direct order of a very competent attorney that happens to also be my brother n law. Upon reading all the threads concerning this matter he was rather amazed at the blatant disregard of numerous Federal & State laws that regulate debt collection practices. Additionally several threads contained what as a matter of law is libel and clearly actionable as a simple TORT case. In the days ahead I will be retaining appropriate legal counsel within the State of Pennsylvania (as no family member is a member of the PA BAR) and pursuing Judaical review of what has occurred this week. Unfortunately I'm unable to comment on this matter beyond what I already have.

Randy Royer

steve g

Name
steve garrett
commenting privately via PM shouldn't be illegal, some of us would like to know the real story, keep in mind if your story is ligit, which there must be something to it as John k backed way the hell off once the threat of releasing your story came about, keep in mind that not giving others feed back about a bad experience, so they can avoid it is your moral duty to do so, if others get ripped off its on your head.

diamond brian

Well, several of us tried to warn John that some of the content was not appropriate for public viewing.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I handed out a few "stoopie" slips at SFS this week for exceptional acts of idiocy, but I'd have to say that Garrett needs one about the size of Mikey's head!

Cameron1

Now, now boys,
last year when I was being slandered by, ( guess who) you boys just stood by and had fun with the entertainment at my expense.

Now, you lock the thread down, and when I ask why, my thread gets moved into the Bird room. Please enlighten me.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
steve said:
Now, you lock the thread down, and when I ask why, my thread gets moved into the Bird room. Please enlighten me.

what do you want you know, Steve?
I said it was ME that locked that thread on the last post OF that thread
(BTW, "your" thread isn't locked)
I did it because;
1.) John said he was done with it.
2.) he then asked Mike to delete it.

so, I used my judgment "alone" and simply locked the ugly thing.
If anyone wants to get froggy about it, direct the comments to "ME"
cause "I" did it "alone"

as far as your thread getting moved, I didn't move it, but if you want my opinion, it didn't belong in the clean rm anyway.
and quite frankly, neither did John's.
I'd "guess" it was a matter of personal discretion on the moderator's part to leave it in the CR because John isn't a supporting member and can't view it in another room.

as far as the bash fest on Polishittes, that's just not comparing apples to apples with that analogy imHo.
Polish and "ethical services" HORSE SH1T is bad for the industry.
It's deceptive, slithery split tongue snake, manipulative, slimy, scummy marketing, plain and simple.
THAT'S the biggest reason Joe and his groupies get hammered.

Not unlike the Chem-LIARs and many other VLM'rs that use slithery deceptive marketing

..L.T.A.

steve r

lets see if i get this right.

he buys something and doesnt pay or return it.he gets called out on it and now hes suing the guy he ripped off.

only in america. :roll:

sounds like a married with children episode.

Cameron1

as far as the bash fest on Polishittes, that's just not comparing apples to apples with that analogy imHo.
Polish and "ethical services" HORSE SH1T is bad for the industry.
It's deceptive, slithery split tongue snake, manipulative, slimy, scummy marketing, plain and simple.
THAT'S the biggest reason Joe and his groupies get hammered

The incident that I am referring back to had nothing to do with your above opinion or statement. In addition, you are now inserting your own thoughts, and that's fine, but has nothing to do with my post or subject matter.

I certainly did not direct my post to you sir, even though you were the one who locked it down. Please do not take it personal. Thur your additional statements you have explained your reasons, and I deem them logical. My only question now is where were you last year when I was being Slandered?

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
steve said:
My only question now is where were you last year when I was being Slandered?

honestly, Steve, i only vaguely recall that thread.
I don't recall if I replied on it or even read much of it.

You're an articulate, and sharp fellow.
So I figured you did alright for yourself.

In the future, if you feel slandered, PM me personally, and I promise I'll look into it.

You may or may not agree with my thoughts/decisions, but i promise I'll take "some kind" of action.
Either lock, delete or other and give you the reason for such decision

..L.T.A.

The Preacher

obviously this has to be about a chemical, for $224 it can't be about a machine, can it???

did a chem not perform up to promise, or did something else happen???

please state your opinion about the chem if thats the case!!!

Fon Johnson

*sigh*

It does not really matter who is right, who is wrong, or who will win. It is all about class, libel, and handling things in an appropriate manner. There are proper channels to take to rectify certain situations. Coming on a public bulletin board and making nasty comments regarding private business such as this is NOT a proper channel. There was no need to go public with the whole matter. Period. This place can do without name calling and foul language. We should me MEN here, not Jr high kids trying to impress the high schoolers. Besides, there are three sides to every story: my side, your side, and then the truth. Some people are way to fast to try to be judge, jury, and executioner.

steve r

not at all mikey.

he just got caught up in the bb bull.
like i said i dont think it was intention or anyones for that matter.its just what happens sometimes.
i do wonder if his original post was left alone would this have happened?i didnt see it so i dont know the content but why was one pulled and the other left like it was?
an unfortunate incident thats all.

i think we all learned something from it though.what i have no idea!

Fon Johnson

steve r said:
not at all mikey.

he just got caught up in the bb bull.
like i said i dont think it was intention or anyones for that matter.its just what happens sometimes.
i do wonder if his original post was left alone would this have happened?i didnt see it so i dont know the content but why was one pulled and the other left like it was?
an unfortunate incident thats all.

i think we all learned something from it though.what i have no idea!

We learned to look before you leap, sleep on it before you post something really sensitive, use caution when sharing information regarding legal matters.

Mikey, it is obvious that in no way did you bait him into this. John may be a great guy, good businessman, and a good Christian, but he jumped into a cold stream without dipping his big toe first. You have to use good judgement regarding what you post on the internet today.

breathe72

Mikey P said:
Scott Rogers is implying that I set John up for a roast.

Does a single one of you feel that way as well?

Lmao, Mikey, I dont think you did, I know you did.

"set-up" might be a bit too strong, but John was seeing red and you played on that softly until the sheeple (who never have an opinion of their own) started to chime in with the whole "yeah, what Mikey said" stuff, in which case they continued to bait and needle him, while you sat back and did the whole "gee, look at how far out of control this has become" thing.

Go back and re-read the thread if you can even find it. It cant be anymore obvious for fu*ks sake

John is just as much to blame for letting his frustration show & calling you out; the board's cronies smelled blood and it was over.

Either way, the so-called "other-side" of this tale truly does not exist, or we would have heard it by now.

The deadbeat in question is now supposedly going to sue over slander???

Won't happen.

I just want to know why, in this case, the accused got so much love from a bunch of strangers on this board?

Fon, quit being such a suck-ass.

You, sir, are a brownie hound.

Mikey P

Administrator
You're way off Bryan.

I was aware of Randy's claims against John's chems and thats why I removed the original post. Yet John had to keep it going no matter how much I warned him what would happen. That $200 was going to cost him $1000's in future sales to say the least.

Fon and I have never spoken in person and I would see no reason why he would suck up to me.

You and Rogers are the only ones who feel like I set John up.

Hell just ask John what I told him in our phone call.

breathe72

Fair enough.

IMO, dallasdj's comment of "pay your bills ya pussy" is the best short version on this thing yet.

I do like what Fon says about using restraint of pen and tongue on the bb's. (Something I should probably try)

He's still a brownie hound.

Mikey, Upon awakening on the sofa this morning, I was struck with this feeling.... It was so strong it overtook me and I reached down to the depths of my being to find just what this feeling was, and it struck me all at once, just what we need to do about this.

The following video best captures it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmxT21uFRwM

You will see Fon in this video at the 00:51. Aweome.

Cameron1

Nope, no set-up. Sometimes if you give someone enough rope they will hang themselves. You had no way of knowing which way the thread would go.

This thread is really no big deal. It will blow over, and everyone will get over it. Time has a way of healing old wounds.

Heck, about a year ago I was ready to do bodily harm to someone on this board, but now we have buried the hatchet. These two guys will work it out too, if everyone else will just leave em alone.

kmdineen

Name
Kevin Dineen
Mikey, of course you set John up. You also set up the rest of the board members by insinuating Randy Royer had a good reason for not paying his debt. That is what kept the thread going, you warning John that you would post the " other side of the story". After reading Randy Royer's response I realized that there was no other side of the story and the thread was for entertainment purposes only. Is Randy Royer related to Darren Lumpkin?

Scott Rogers

Mikey P said:
Scott Rogers is implying that I set John up for a roast.

Does a single one of you feel that way as well?

Mike, I never said or implied you set John up.

I dont feel you gave him a fair shake though. You came on and said you knew the other side of the story and basically said you agreed with Randy. Then all the sheep started jumping on the poor guy .

You need to becarefull, for what ever reason there are many that wont think for themselves. If you say someone is bad or wrong they believe it without any prove required. they will also buy the products you toot. Almost reminds me of the power of Ol'Charley. For what ever reason you have the power to control the minionss, only you can choose if it going to be good or bad.

It wont last though. they will wake up one day if you abuse your power.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
I'm trying to figure out who Ol'Charley is. Manson? I found this one though: The lumberjacks had been in the isolated North woods for only one week. They still had over two months before they returned to civilization, and already the new kid was so horny he knew he’d made the wrong decision when he signed on. He HAD to have some female companionship.
“Sorry,” said the Foreman, “but the closest town is 200 miles away, and nobody leaves until the job’s over.”
“I can’t wait that long!” the kid said. “If I have to, I’ll set out for town on foot!”
“Don’t be stupid,” the Foreman said, “ you’d never make it. Now if you’re really that desperate, you’ll have to do what the rest of us do ----- go down to the cook-tent and see Ol’ Charley. He’s better than nothing.”
“Uh-uh, no way. I don’t go for that jazz.” Said the kid as he stormed away back to work.
But a week later he’s back. “You gotta help me, there has to be another choice besides going to that old pervert!”
“Nope, It’s Ol’ Charley or nothing ----- yeah, yeah, I know what you said, ‘I don’t go for that jazz’ ----- so for you, I guess it’s nothing.”
Forlorn, the kid trudged away ----- only to return two weeks later.
“Look, I still don’t go for that jazz, but I’m going CRAZY here. Is there some way I could go see Ol’ Charley without everybody knowing?”
“Relax ----- only five people would know about it.”
“FIVE PEOPLE!?!? Why five people? Why does ANYBODY else have to know?”
“Well ----- there’s Ol’ Charley, and you, and me …..”
“That’s only three, and I don’t see why anybody else has to know!!”
“Well ----- it takes two guys to hold Ol’ Charley ----- he don’t go for that jazz either.”

Mikey P

Administrator
BS again Scott.

I did not take Randy's side.
Go back and read again and you'll see that I told John that regardless if what Randy says is true it will hurt him far worse then the $200 would.

Your head is so far up the Clean Board's ass you can't see me straight.

If I did believe Randy's claims about his chemicals I would have torn John up but I've been around long enough to know that not every chemical works for every cleaner.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom