Raw UR-Out?

Discussion in 'the CleAn Room' started by Nomad74, Apr 14, 2018.

1. SamIam
    SamIam

Supportive Member

Name:
    sam miller

This selling white Vinegar with a splash of 40 is great I’m up to 19 bottles sold this week!

Damon Bought three!
  2. SamIam
    SamIam

Supportive Member

Name:
    sam miller
    Seriously I like the un duz it idea in gallon RTU.

But that can get real expensive fast!

Pet zone with Hydrocide!

Or any powdered oxy sploshion is cheaper for serious problems!

Then anycide with a oxy enzyme pre spray for smaller dogs!

But $20 a gal for rtu would put me out of business fast!
    Jimmy L and Nomad74 like this.
  3. Nomad74
    Nomad74

Supportive Member

Name:
    Damon
    Yup. Someone had to cut through the spin.
    Doug Rice and SamIam like this.
  4. SamIam
    SamIam

Supportive Member

Name:
    sam miller
    The pet stain off at 4.1 works good haven’t tried Saiger’s version but his cide is great!

My helper has coughing fits every time I use it!
    Jimmy L likes this.
  5. Derrick T.
    Derrick T.

Name:
    Derrick Andrew Trulson
    You can alway go homepathic and dilute it down even more. @Nomad74 the carpet piss remover: the holistic approach.
    SamIam likes this.
  6. Derrick T.
    Derrick T.

Name:
    Derrick Andrew Trulson
    Just imagine the savings and the profits...
    SamIam likes this.
  7. Nomad74
    Nomad74

Supportive Member

Name:
    Damon
    I like to go nuclear. Ask the amazing Randi about homeopathic.
    SamIam likes this.
  8. Cleanworks
    Cleanworks

Name:
    Ron Marriott
    Just get used to the smell. It's even cheaper. If the dogs or cats are still there, the smell isn't going anywhere soon.
    Nomad74 likes this.
  9. Rick J
    Rick J

Name:
    rick Jones
    I like harvard stuff Pet Stain. I don't do enough to get a bunch of Saigers stuff. I have an interlink here and can swing by easily.

I tried the unleashed when it first came out and was touted. Not impressed.

Brought really bad piece of carpet back to the shop and had it under my control for a while.( meaning I kept it and experimented for a while.) Soaked it on a tarp. gave it plenty of dwell . extracterd repeated . Still had odor.

Carpet from the same place, equally contaminated. used Harvard s on it and better results.

This carpet was obviously from a rental. They are good at what they do. Get cheap stuff, and don't install pad. Knowing it will get destroyed.
    The Punch , maint. guy just buys cheap stuff from Lowes or HD . actually does not do too bad.!!

This particular home it looked as if the animal were confined to one back room. That room they yanked. One small hall was also affected. That I cleaned. Using the unleashed. It had just come out and I wanted to test it. A;gain, no pad, on concrete. followed their directions . soaking thouroughly. plenty of dwell, while cleaning the rest of the place. rinsed/extracted repeated. .. .. went back later after dry(I left a blower on that area. ). still a little odor and somewhat tacky?!
  10. scottw
    scottw

Supportive Member

Name:
    Scott Warrington
    Regarding dilution of enzyme based urine products or bacteria and enzyme based urine digesters. They can label for any dilution they want. The bacteria and enzymes begin to digest the food, grow, multiply and continue the process until all the food source is gone. If the product is enzyme only but no bacteria. there is no "grow and multiply" but the enzymes keeps on working as long as it is in contact with the food source.

Now one product can start with 20 million bacteria per ML and another has 1 million bacteria per ml and a third just has enzymes. You can dilute the more concentrated product with 20 million bacteria at 1:20 and it will be equal to the 1 million bacteria product. You could dilute it 1:100, it would still eventually get the food source (the urine) digested. It would just take longer.

The accurate comparison is not what dilution ratio is on the label but the concentration of bacteria / enzymes in the bottle. Nothing more concentrated than Bridgepoint's Bio-Modifier.
  11. Nomad74
    Nomad74

Supportive Member

Name:
    Damon
    So I’m at this place cleaning now. They called me because the place had already been cleaned twice by another cleaner and the urine odor is still strong. So they called me, the Urine-Ator.

Clicked on the UV light and the place lit up. Today I’m only aremed with my PLyme and one 32oz bottle of RAW. Reading the instructions on the RAW and seeing a bunch of banter about may take up to a week, and second visit may be necessary, I was quickly turned off. So I went for my trusty PLyme. Then it happened.... I ran out!

Not having any other options I grabbed my little bottle of RAW. Holy crap! 6.4 oz per gallon. Incredible. No Way is this going to work!

Sprayed the place down and treated the individual heavy spots then waterclawed. At 6.5oz per gallon the deodorizing was strong. The place smells awesome. So far I’m blown away. I put my face down to the carpet it is smells like a summers eve. Honestly, this stuff is strong. I’ll follow up on a few days and make sure it worked. But so far I’m really surprised. I also like the 20:1 ratio.

11A74EBF-DA3B-4093-A474-22C30A42500F.jpeg D7190433-2B86-445B-ACD0-DA731B58C9AC.jpeg 8EEBBE63-816F-4AF8-A3B1-DC818969CAB3.jpeg
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
  12. hogjowl
    hogjowl

@

Name:
    Marty Sutley
    Douche?
    Lee Stockwell likes this.
  13. Nomad74
    Nomad74

Supportive Member

Name:
    Damon
    I’m still working, no time to spell check
  14. Nomad74
    Nomad74

Supportive Member

Name:
    Damon
    Oh duh. I just got that. Hahahaha.
  15. Cleanworks
    Cleanworks

Name:
    Ron Marriott
    The urinator? I had a dog like that.
    Nomad74 likes this.
  16. Rick J
    Rick J

Name:
    rick Jones
    :biggrin:
  17. Rick J
    Rick J

Name:
    rick Jones
    did it seem like old contamination, or fairly new?
    was there strong staining along with the odor?

is this product mainly for the odor or does it claim to get rid of tell tale yeloow as well?
  18. Nomad74
    Nomad74

Supportive Member

Name:
    Damon
    I don’t think it does much for yellowing. But this is dark brown carpet I’m working on. As for the age of the urine. I don’t know. It’s from the last tenant and I have about 80% coverage. So your guess is as good as mine.
  19. scottw
    scottw

Supportive Member

Name:
    Scott Warrington
    Hopefully the product is getting rid of the urine and not just covering with a different stronger odor. I have had from customers who wanted to get rid of the odor of a urine control product that seemed to linger for weeks.
    Bruce Humphrey likes this.
  20. icleancarpetz
    icleancarpetz

Name:
    Rafael Samson
    Some pet owners are just plain loco in the head. They call wanting you to get rid of their pee stink. Then they call you back 30-60 and longer complaining that the product you used is lingering around and it smells like your trying to hide or mask something.
    “Mrs Homeowner, which would you prefer, house smelling like veteniary clinic or fresh spring cide? “

49203DBC-3FC8-4F44-B3D5-A6D06F056A29.jpeg
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2018
    Mikey P and Nomad74 like this.