Re-Do: Sealant drops on glazed tile

Name
George Valliant
I did a big tile/grout job over the weekend for some "uppity" clients. The help dripped grout sealant all over the glazed tile. This morning i got a complaint regarding the dried grout sealant drops on the glazed tile.

I'm going back tomorrow to address the problem. Any suggestions on the best way to remove dried grout sealant from the surface of glazed tile?

Thanks,

bty, there's no time for special orders so i will have to use what's available locally.

Name
George Valliant
I accidently posted it in the wrong room. Thank you for correcting it.

I did a big tile/grout job over the weekend for some "uppity" clients. The help dripped grout sealant all over the glazed tile. This morning i got a complaint regarding the dried grout sealant drops on the glazed tile.

I'm going back tomorrow to address the problem. Any suggestions on the best way to remove dried grout sealant from the surface of glazed tile?

Thanks,

bty, there's no time for special orders so i will have to use what's available locally.

G

Denatured alcohol; use it all the time in construction clean up; heck; it will remove anything as far as that goes.

Name
George Valliant
Yeah, i was going to try re-activating the sealant and wiping with a terry towel. But, i like the idea of having a microfibre and a white pad too. I'm going armed to the tilt to correct the problem and any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Name
George Valliant
Answer: Soft Scrub from the local grocery store, Graffiti Past, or pumice past.

Graffiti Past worked like a charm.

Thanks,

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom