Supportive Member
Name
Grant Baverstock
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

shadygrady

Name
Rob Grady
How many of you would ask a "cheap skate short cutter" electrician back to do more work in your home, providing you still had a home left? So much for 'standards' in our industry. More like every man for himself.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton

Ofer Kolton is delighted to inform you that he did not find any swirls in the lovely above photos of your work.

But than Ofer Kolton never claimed he did. Just in his work. Yet he's a beginner inexperienced RV'er. And as the super conscientious (almost MB approved) cleaner that he is and assuming his clients would not exactly appreciate that "new" look, tried to find out what his mistakes (or the tool limitations) are.

So the gentle yet respectful message, if you will, may no doubt be- Butt off, please. Unless you have constructive suggestions.

I already got some like- reduce heat and pressure. And I'll try the glides (as you suggested) though I don't like the smaller openings and according to manufacturer it will also leave carpet wetter. And in laid back CA, and my left hand desperately holding onto the falafel, I am definitely not interested in practicing the 23 step dog and pony show they are so fond of in Nevada :winky:.

Last edited:

GeeeAus

Supportive Member
Name
Grant Baverstock
So are you taking the taxi to work Grant, or is that your other job.
Not allowed to drive. Legally blind. Roll to work with my gear in the wheelchair access cab which has a hydraulic lift at the rear.

Porty goes on the back loaded by the driver. Rotovac, chems, vacuum, hoses etc. load in the side door.

GeeeAus

Supportive Member
Name
Grant Baverstock
You ever thought about buying a vehicle and hiring a helper?
Yeah...

But....

Then I give control of my business to somebody else. If I do it this way. It's me alone. If my employee were to call in sick, can't go to work myself.

Reactions: Bob Pruitt

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
Then I give control of my business to somebody else.
You must have much better Taxi service there than we do here... plus real taxi service over here is expensive. Glad you have figured out a way to make it work. I enjoy your posts!

Reactions: GeeeAus

GeeeAus

Supportive Member
Name
Grant Baverstock
Hey am I MB approved yet...?

Have I done enough impossible carpet stuff ... Bissell - actually grew - porty and taxi - porty RV Taxi - only 5 star reviews, new Nautilus - second RV - taxi.

I just want a damn vacuum shirt....

GeeeAus

Supportive Member
Name
Grant Baverstock
Ofer Kolton is delighted to inform you that he did not find any swirls in the lovely above photos of your work.

But than Ofer Kolton never claimed he did. Just in his work. Yet he's a beginner inexperienced RV'er. And as the super conscientious (almost MB approved) cleaner that he is and assuming his clients would not exactly appreciate that "new" look, tried to find out what his mistakes (or the tool limitations) are.

So the gentle yet respectful message, if you will, may no doubt be- Butt off, please. Unless you have constructive suggestions.

I already got some like- reduce heat and pressure. And I'll try the glides (as you suggested) though I don't like the smaller openings and according to manufacturer it will also leave carpet wetter. And in laid back CA, and my left hand desperately holding onto the falafel, I am definitely not interested in practicing the 23 step dog and pony show they are so fond of in Nevada :winky:.
Hey there Ofer.

You know, just myself, I kinda make a "thing" of the swirls. It surprisingly gets me more work. Bit like signing my work. "Cleaned by Grant Baverstock".

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Hey there Ofer.

You know, just myself, I kinda make a "thing" of the swirls. It surprisingly gets me more work. Bit like signing my work. "Cleaned by Grant Baverstock".

View attachment 16839 View attachment 16840
I know someone who does that!

Great work Grant :clap:

Do you groom with a rake at the end?

You've mentioned being legally blind. I have so many questions about how you do it practically. Are you able to see well enough to know that the swirls have been raked out?

I think you're smart to make a big deal about the swirls. It can really set you apart if you're doing it with such care.

Keep up the good work :headbang:

Reactions: GeeeAus

Mikey P

Administrator
Grant what is the reaction of clients when you show up in a taxi?
Were they made aware of your situation before hand?
How do you do with subtle stains and discoloration?

A big congratulations for not sitting home and living on hand outs..

Reactions: BIG WOOD

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Hey there Ofer.

View attachment 16839 View attachment 16840
Grant, as always, love your work.
The swirls mentioned are not the kind you're showing, as gloriously obsessive compulsive as they are. How you do it, man?!! :winky:

It is a remnant of another thread about permanent swirling marks and what caused them. 360i swirls- what am I doing wrong?-
http://mikeysboard.com/threads/360i-swirls-what-am-i-doing-wrong.283495/

Reactions: Bob Pruitt

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom