Really easy as they are making it look?

Name
cameron demille
That's our video, I am the one running the machine. Obviously it's a little easier with more experience, like anything else, but it's definitely not as hard and scary as a lot of people will make you think. Several people on this board have been to our class that had little or no stone experience. They can give you answers from their perspective.

That video is sped up, but not edited at all. The majority of stone refinishing can be broken down and simplified into a systematic procedure. You don't want to become complacent and thoughtless, you still need to pay attention and observe what is going on with the machine and the stone, but for the most part, you will have guidelines you will follow or at least use as a starting point.

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
Ross, I saw an Interlink demo of the diamond-impregnated pads and thought "there must be more to it."

Last Fall I took an elf to California and took Cameron's class. I recommend it.

The sheer gratification of bringing the stone back to life is a rush. It isn't easy, you have to be thorough, but it isn't complicated. Yes, get into it!

Reactions: GreenTechAgain

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
I have polished quite a bit of travertine with pads but it isn't the same as doing it with diamond resin disc and finishing with a polishing powder.

The job is simple that bad or difficult part is the time consuming of properly going thru each step/grit wand being consistent through the job.

It is not hard at all just takes time and a bit of know how.

Reactions: GreenTechAgain

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom