Reasons #11 and #12 why you gotta love Greenglides

F

FB7777

#11 I use to get neck pain every few months... I would wake up and all of a sudden my neck would get tweaked and I wouldn't be able to move. Since glides my neck has been fine.

#12 I was working next to a fireplace and scraped the wand across the polished stone hearth with the glide. Iffn that was an unglided wand I'd be paying to have the scratch buffed out.

and don't get me started on how amazing a #10 jetted 2 inch greenhorn wand flushes out a carpet

harryhides

Name
Tony
Fred what were the first ten reasons? Or were you just being your usual pain in the neck, Poster?

F

FB7777

I thought I had read previously the top ten reasons to love glides...

I was adding to the list, even a boyle on the butt like me will acknowledge truly great innovations in our industry.

I should think it would carry more weight than from a lemming profane preacher.

Kevin B

Name
Kevin Bunce
I used to get this funny pain in my right hip from the rocking motion. I have not experienced this pain at all since going to glided wand. Thank god for glides.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
This was probably one of the first ten reasons:

Chatter! I don't know what you guys call it, but I'm talking about doing glue down, where the wand hops and skips and no matter how hard you press it down it just bumps along and hops and you have to go over the area again and again and again and try it from every angle but no matter what you can only push the friggen wand one way and pull it the other....

Chatter used to piss me off, sometimes, when I started to get chatter, I'd pull out the RX 20 instead, even when I knew the wand was the way to go....

minuteman

Dual wanded a commercial job on Sunday 7-1-07.

Used a 16" glided 3 jet and a 14" 5 jet glided, one side glue down olifen the other rat nasty 12 yeary old crap and dirty as hell that should be in a home not an office. The oily glue down got the 14" , I got the rat nasty with the 16", 3,400 sq. ft. done in 2 hours. Oily clean and complety dry, rat was clean and were I started was dry, rest was drying perfectly, Oh! and 2 - 5' x 3' and a 12' x 8' .

At the TM while working, pulling 14" of lift or hg's, 210 degrees, chem GPH set at 4 and pressure at 1000 PSI.

You just have to love Greenies glides and Wands!

Greg

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Fred I thought you got them kinks in yor neck from scrubbing toilets?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom