Reets Drying Academy - Next week

amygeorge

Supportive Member
Name
Amy Lorance
I’m headed to the ATL:

1) to see my daughter 2) to attend Reets Drying Academy.

I wanted to see if any of you have been before and have any advice to give. They have a ton of videos and class material to view before I arrive, so this tells me it is serious business.

Did you stay at the high end Wyndham or over at the Hampton? Is the Hampton decent and is the Wyndham worth the $$$$.

Thanks!

Amygeorge

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Amy, just got back in yesterday, will call you here in a bit.

I don't think you are going to have much time at the hotel, so unless the Hampton looks like a dump, just stay there a save some pesos!

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Dang, if my calendar wasnt so packed I'd go. Bucket list!
Doubtful the wife would let us room though sorry :-)

Sent from my RCT6077W2 using Tapatalk

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
You'll have no problems Amy. It's new stuff but Jeremy keeps it light, even tough material is presented in a way that everyone can understand.
Great class to add to your resume.

Reactions: GCCLee

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
You will love the class and Jeremey will teach you a lot. I stayed at Wyndham but my bosses were paying. They had a shuttle bus from Wyndham at the time and a very nice breakfast, but no bus service from Hampton at that time. Maybe it has changed. Hamptons are usually a nice enough place. As mentioned above, you won't do much more than sleep and eat breakfast at the hotel.

amygeorge

Supportive Member
Name
Amy Lorance
The story: It was freezing and pipes were bursting everywhere. We were housed at Champion Restoration (Jeremy Reets family business) and they had 100+ calls. It was the craziest thing I’ve seen. It was serious business and I wanted to go out and help them, but my class instructor made me stay in class…

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
The story: It was freezing and pipes were bursting everywhere. We were housed at Champion Restoration (Jeremy Reets family business) and they had 100+ calls. It was the craziest thing I’ve seen. It was serious business and I wanted to go out and help them, but my class instructor made me stay in class…

A Good Friend of mine who works in the Fire Prevention Field, said they went into shut off mode only. Upon entering some commercial buildings they said the floors were littered with fittings and sprinkler heads : ) I bet that show in ATL was like watching last minute prep for the super bowl.

TomKing

Supportive Member
Name
Tom
So you didn't pick up any new stuff you can share?

amygeorge

Supportive Member
Name
Amy Lorance
I wish I could say I did. At the end of the day - it was just another IICRC water damage certification class. Jeremy had way too much else on his plate and we didn’t spend anytime with him. However, I will go back to his worlds fastest drying class that he teaches. great facility and staff at Reets. I did sign up for the Reets.tv and his additional trainings.

Beeks

Name
J.R.
I wish I could say I did. At the end of the day - it was just another IICRC water damage certification class. Jeremy had way too much else on his plate and we didn’t spend anytime with him. However, I will go back to his worlds fastest drying class that he teaches. great facility and staff at Reets. I did sign up for the Reets.tv and his additional trainings.
Ouch that sucks, that doesn't make me wanna fork up the extra 1k to go up to ATL if its not much different then the class I plan on attending up the road for only $399. Guess Ill stick with the local IICRC class up the street.

amygeorge

Supportive Member
Name
Amy Lorance
Everyone I know that’s been to Jeremy Reets worlds fastest drying class (2 days) has loved it. I went to the Water and Structural drying class for IICRC certification. Jeremy just housed the class. Not what I thought I was getting into. I will go back for his class when I can make it work out.

Reactions: J Scott W

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom