Referrals

lance

Do you bribe your customers for giving referrals? What do you use? Discounts on next cleaning, cash, etc.?

Bryan Irvin

Hold a conversation with them, smile when they're talking to you, act like you give a damn about what they are saying even if you don't, and above all else, WOW them! Give them a memorable experience and the referrals will come naturally, no bribery required...that's what works for me!

Bryan

Scott

Bryan Irvin said:
Hold a conversation with them, smile when they're talking to you, act like you give a damn about what they are saying even if you don't, and above all else, WOW them! Give them a memorable experience and the referrals will come naturally, no bribery required...that's what works for me!

Bryan

Yeah yeah...all that plus $10 cash or $20 off next service, AFTER the sale.

;)

Scott

-JB-

Name
JB
Your best cheerleaders don't want/won't accept won't redeem the referral certs., for most a thank you card will suffice. i do however understand that's easy for someone who's been in business a while, and has a solid customer base, BUT that doesn't make it any the less true.
Also remember once you start something like that, it can be difficult to end it, as some clients (a select few) will be accustomed to it and may get antsy if you stop it, i think.
Have any of you guys ever stopped or changed your referral program, and how was it accepted? I started the "10%" referral thing back in 98, worked ok, but hardly worth it now, more paperwork than anything else.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom