Repair day for swivel.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
For the last two weeks I’ve been battling with this damn superswivel. It started out as a drip then progressively got worse to a solid stream of love. So, today is the big day. Time to replace it. No screwdriver required.

3F551A00-A59E-4BB4-9F89-F557B423D732.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Mark Saiger

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
windtrax...1-800-443-0676

part number 7475

I have used them for
everything I have....freshwater...Live APO...soluation lines...I have some that are well over 8 years in use and still going strong...
you will need a reducer.....last time I bought one they were around....30 bucks...rebuild kits are around 12 bucks...part number 7474K...

P1310834.JPG

Reactions: Mrice and Nomad74

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
windtrax...1-800-443-0676

part number 7475

I have used them for
everything I have....freshwater...Live APO...soluation lines...I have some that are well over 8 years in use and still going strong...
you will need a reducer.....last time I bought one they were around....30 bucks...rebuild kits are around 12 bucks...part number 7474K...

View attachment 76887
I actually have 4 of those sitting around somewhere. It’s good to know they are good. I was a little wary.

Last edited:

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
ok, I'll say it

wtf is up with that fingernail? :eekk:
Mike. I only have three good nails on my left hand. I lost the middle finger when some dude was trying to kick the windows out of my patrol car. My partner and I yanked him out and put him in a retraint called the “Wrap”. When we threw the dude back into the car my partner slammed the door shut on my finger before I could get out of the way.

My pinky I lost when I was changing out an alternator on a corvette. There was a sliver of metal shaving that was sticking out of the bad alternator. When I stuck my hand down to unbolt it, the sliver slid under my nail down to the quick.

Both times hurt like a bitch!

I don’t get offered many hand soap commercial jobs.

image.jpg

Last edited:

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I respect your service to your community.
Well, i'm a litter bug, but thanks :)

I have to tell you guys, I'm much happier with my cleaning business. My life is great. I was so miserable living in the Bay Area. I am just not a city person. I may complain a lot, but I'm grateful for my wife, kids, and my cleaning business.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Be careful what you wish for, it may come true

me??

I know too many cops
many well enough to call good friends
and knew one dirtbag well enough to try to get him canned (which he did about 9 months later ) I like to think I helped getting that schmuck booted

I know scores of cops from Podunk villages, to state and local to a couple feds
you couldn't give me their job

.L.T.A.

Reactions: Nomad74

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I've heard many horror stories from cops about dead bodies. No wonder many drink and abuse their wives.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
The Boils of this world tend to hang out in their above ground pools, brag about their investments and dream of owning a shack on the beach of a 3rd world country.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom