Researching new programs

Joe Appleby

Supportive Member
Name
Joe Appleby
We are a multi-truck businsess with 3 divisions. On-location soft and hard surface and a rug plant without a web based program.

Many of you are using Service Monster and seem happy with it. I'd like to hear from others who are satisfied (our not) with your current program.

Thanks for your help.

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
Joe,

I have lots to say about using Service Monster and have learned quite a bit about House Call Pro as well. At the risk of repeating myself, as I've posted this info many places before, I'd be happy to share with you my experiences and thoughts on both. I know enough about both to ask you some pointed questions about how you're structured and what you are looking to get out of software to be able to help you determine which would be a better fit. While SM is still the best for us, HCP is closing the gap quickly and has some really great things they've already done and some really cool things that are coming out very soon. There are pros and cons to each and depending on your needs/wants one is probably a better fit over the other for you.

Give me a call. 215-343-6450

Meg

Reactions: Joe Appleby

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
We are a multi-truck businsess with 3 divisions. On-location soft and hard surface and a rug plant without a web based program.

Many of you are using Service Monster and seem happy with it. I'd like to hear from others who are satisfied (our not) with your current program.

Thanks for your help.
This is the first month I'm doing fill my schedule. Contact me June of this year and I'll give you some good feedback

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom