Resurecting Customers......

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
Almost done tediously scrubbing my database. Weighing what they purchased $$ with frequency and when they stopped responding to my reminders. Hand written reminders still work wonders for me on frequent customers who clean annually or close to annual, but it doesn't resurrect many that are 2-2.5 years behind even less 3-3.5 years behind. The response on 3.5+ has been so far zip...

Trying my hand at gaining Google reviews, posting more of a revolving set of photos on Yelp and sketching out a battle plan for my Google Place page. Then many more changes to my web site. Personally I don't think sending out "reminders" and asking for referrals is enough is this brave new changing world. Least not in my blue collar neck of the woods.

Reactions: EDS
Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
left SM, it's not everything for everyone. The software product/service I want doesn't exist. Back to my own spread sheet and formulas.

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
the reminder/marketing need I have is way outside the mold that SM provides. Hard to put into words what I need here on the forum, best I can do. I never needed the scheduling function or any other function as well. I don't need to merge with Quickbooks. I don't have anyone answering/screening my phone calls and scheduling me on SM. If I had multiple trucks and the need for significant automation in most areas of the business I'd certainly choose or go back to SM. Didn't realize how much I missed my spread sheet, the specific info I put into the cells which gives me a marketing look at each customer. I like the #10 envelope system I have and the different marketing pieces I slip in for individual customers.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom