"Reviews" -or- "Testimonials"? - and other noob questions

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
on our site my web guy has a Reviews page. i am thinking Testimonials is a better title for it.

what think you?

also, after my site loads it doesn't have the "www" on the address bar. should i make it say www or is that irrelevant.

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
on our site my web guy has a Reviews page. i am thinking Testimonials is a better title for it.

what think you?
Listen to your web guy, Derek. Here's why.

Steve

PS Kudos on getting the good online REVIEWS. One thing we're suggesting now to head off "trigger happy" negative reviews is to make an "Immediate Quality Check" phone call right after the tech drives away.

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
great points in that article, tx for sharing Steve.

i used to hand out a self addressed stamped review card after every resi project, that's how i got most of those reviews. i need to get back into that and also hand 1 to all of my commercial clients.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Reviews might be positive, negative or somewhere in-between. Testimonial says you only have positive comments. If I was a potential customer, I would want to read all the comments, not just the favorable ones.

no to the "www."

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
no to the "www."
My son Matthew (who is the webmeister for SFS.JonDon.com) agrees with Scotty. He says the "www" is so last century.

Steve

PS For what it is worth, Derek, we gave out a comment form on all our one-time commercial jobs. But the regular accounts? We just blended into the woodwork and never called attention to ourselves.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom