Ride along for North West Ohio

B

bmcclain

I am thinking of starting a part time cleaning business in the area. Right now it would be a two man operation (me and my cousin) working with Portables. We will concentrate on Carpets and some T & G mostly for friends and family. I have some experience with carpet cleaning through Mytee (mostly tech support and testing) but was thinking of training my cousin on the fly. I am just trying to help him get started then its back to the real world for me. If anyone in the area is interested in some cheap labor for about a week please let me know!

I am also looking for suggestions on billing as a start up company. We do plan on doing a couple jobs for family at no charge to get more comfortable with the actual cleaning procedure (set up, clean, tear down). So far I am leaning towards the $.35 per square.

Area of interst would include Ohio cities Perrysburg, Toledo, Bowling Green.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Damn, I use to live in Perrysburg, grew up in Bowling Green. Contact either Stoll's carpet cleaning, Swangs, or even Millers.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Mikey P said:
Ohio?!

you must be out of your mind.

meAtrope already has the state locked up.

not the whole state, just a couple trailer parks on the N.E side of the state.
well, a couple trailers in a couple parks anyway.
Which reminds me, I need to send out reminder cards to my sister and aunt....
can I borrow a couple stamps?

new dude, look for someone WELL out of your service area
50 to 75 miles away like Sandusky or DetrOt even.
No one local to you is going to be jazzed about training new competition

..L.T.A.

Chris A

Name
Chris
Your more than welcome to hang with me for a few days, I'm in MeAt's area, Akron.

Back
Top Bottom