Roger D Lloyd, King of Green

Mikey P

Administrator
I can still recall the first time I heard of a carpet cleaning company using a "Green" connotation in their company name.
The Green/Eco movement had yet to really hit our industry. Drinkable, baby safe cleaning agents were almost unheard of and I had yet to see any cleaning companies claiming how earth friendly they were

and onto the scene came one Roger D Lloyd with his "BIO-Clean" carpet cleaning company out of Pennsylvania.

Word had spread and we were all feeling like we got caught with our pants down. Who was this non bulletin boarder and how dare he come up with something so clever with out consulting the ICS board?

Roger D Lloyd was and is a very clever marketer as well as a very generous and likable guy. In the early years of Procleaner's Network Roger would be the guest speaker where he would spill his guts and go long by helping out listeners for no charge once a week.
To this day he continues to share and help others for free with his 26 years of experience on his own Facebook group page Carpet Cleaning Room

Well, I got a phone call from Roger yesterday, he has decided that he wants to attend his very first carpet cleaning "show/fest/convention" and I am very honored to announce the BIO-Man will be joining us for Mikey's Fest- Cleaner's Giving Back- St Pete 2017 in February.

16142212_10211610962780317_4374701078064008786_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom