0669b1f5.jpg

a0adc53e.jpg

c1db37bf.jpg

183aff95.jpg

054a87a9.jpg

128c5146.jpg

b201f281.jpg

gasaxe

im diggin the sink!!!! thats pretty sweet. who did the waste tank? what capacity is it?
How heavy is that rig with a load of water on it?? It sure is amazing how fast you can fill up a box when you start building one of these rigs!!!!

Jay D

Name
Jay D
Thats a nice rig. Do you run 200 gallon water capacity all the time? Is that there canam with a 45 or 47 blower and 27hp kohler?
Sweet. :wink:

The Preacher

how many gallons of propane do those tanks hold? does the truck run off the propane as well? what is the price of propane in canada???

TimP

That's pretty awesome looking. Very inventive. You may want to get out of cleaning and get into building rigs for cleaners.

Becker

Name
Becker
Very nice work Foster!

Another shining exsample of the professional business Ron runs.

Looking forward to the YouTube video.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Should I be worried about those LP tanks being in the same box as the machine? And who is standing behind this design?

hogjowl

Idiot™
Less:
In that next to last pic, what are those two openings that are just above the waste tank drain?

I assume they are the two vac. ports, but dang ... they look like 1.5 inch openings?

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
I think they're 2" Marty. Look at the drain barb. That looks to be 1.5". Nice looking clean install.

TimP

How does that foil looking vacuum hose work out.....it looks really weird. What's it constructed of and why not use regular vacuum hose as opposed to using that foil looking hose?

Oh and what are the possibilites of creating a simple exhaust exchanger like the one that Kevin Brenny made. To knock out the cold in the water to save some LP.

clean one

Les is this a ext van?

My question is would there be enough room for a cimex, rx-20,turbo hybrid and some other tools

Bob that is a very nice setup you put together there. Have you weight it fully loaded?

My 95 e-350 15 footer weighs in just over 8000lbs with nothing in it, the GVWR is 11,000lbs so by that i shouldn't carry more then 3000lbs payload. I just might take it to a scale house and see what it weght is.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
Hey Jim, thanks.
How are things going up north?

Bob knows how to lay out a truck. The next one will benefit from the learning curve on this one.
In the mean time, as usual, I'm doing a few little tweaks here and there to make the whole unit more user friendly, ie just placement of tools, hanging things here and there, etc. The fine tuning. It is fun to use to!

The CanAm runs great. Getting just over a gallon of propane used per hour, that a $3 cost/hr to run. I've got the heat set to about 220. It was hot on my hand through the vinyl wand grip the other night cleaning a restaurant. I was using my old 2" hose inthe restaurant and dog gone if it wasn't collapsing on me. Never happened before; been using that length for over 10 yrs. Had to get my length of superflex.

I've got it plumbed 3" throughout. If need be I can increase the tank to blower to 4" but I don't see a reason to do that as yet. The blower,a 4.7 has 3" ports, and there is more than enough airflow through 3" hose.
Carpets are feeling almost dry when I'm leaving, even over a 200ft run.

It sure is nice to mix all the solutions at the sink and then take them in the house.

I'm saving a lot on rinse to! I'm not used to having a metered system so I keep forgetting to turn it on :roll:

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
is that a raised floor to???

I bet that is one heavy bitch....the amount of weight you can add to those things is ridiculas..and without even trying...

good looking though

John Watson

Good luck with yor new toy Ronnie, Looks like Bobbie did an excelent job on the layout and installation. Youse guys in Canadia do a fantasdilliyastic job, (My JEM is from Langly, BC) Is there 2 of those 12 volt fans for cooling and van security that I see? If so I had my dry room set up similar to that , 1 sucking in and the other blowing out for humid air exchanges when we dryed rugs and used ozone.

That ol CMS vac looks like it's still got the powder in it,

Do you have both hot and cold water at the sink?

Happy sucking to you!!!

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
John Watson said:
Is there 2 of those 12 volt fans for cooling and van security that I see? If so I had my dry room set up similar to that , 1 sucking in and the other blowing out for humid air exchanges when we dryed rugs and used ozone.

That ol CMS vac looks like it's still got the powder in it,

Do you have both hot and cold water at the sink?

Happy sucking to you!!!

She works as good as she looks.
Yep, the Cleartrak does have the dust still in it at the time of the photo. Had a lot more in it since then :wink:
The fans are set up so that I can close the doors and keep working, one sucking air in at the lower corner by the plant and the other blowing out at the opposite corner. I wanted that feature because I was used to doing that with my old truck. Its very nice when working downtown at night. I don't have to worry about some idiot wondering what would happen if he stuck his finger in the motor fan, or taking something, or whatever.
Only cold at the sink. I plumbed both lines with cold so I fill up the containers much faster. With the Lil'giant as the sourse of heat, I didn't want THAT much heat and pressure at the tap, plus, how many taps are built for 220F and 600psi?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom