Auction Ronald McDonald House Auction #10-Saiger Sauce Blue Flame Pack (3 winners)

Mikey P

Administrator
Harvard Chemical has stepped up to the plate and very kindly donated two Blue Flame Packs to our fund raiser/Mikey's Fest auction.

Saiger’s Sauce Clear Flame Boost-it Pack, (2) Saiger’s Sauce 1 Free & Clear or Original Blue 6.5# Jars, (1) gallon of G-Force, (1) 10# Jar Booster Powder – Value including shipping is $155.00

Starting bid is $40 with $5.00 minimum increments
Last three high bidders win
Auction ends Sunday January 22nd at 6PM PST
100% of proceeds go to RMHC

blue-flame-boost-kit.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Bob Pruitt

procarpet

Name
Kevin
I'll start it at $40. Just got a shipment of clear flame and its very mild scented even with the boosters added. While cleaning a My Salon Suites the women kept commenting on the clean smell, I asked if it bothered them. They all agreed that it just smelled like clean carpet, not like most over powering deodorizers

Reactions: Mark Saiger

D Luke

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
I've been digging these auctions lately.

Whenever I go to a charity auction and they have multiple units of the same item then the high bidder gets the opportunity to buy as many as he wants. If there's any left, the next highest (back up) bidder gets the chance to take as many as he wants at the SAME PRICE the high bidder pays. So on until all items are gone or no one is willing to buy at the high bid price. If that's the case auction starts over for the remaining items.

A bit more complicated, but it always maximizes the $ raised for the cause.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom