Auction Ronald McDonald House Auction #16- HydraMaster HM1000 Mini Blower- two pack- two winners

Mikey P

Administrator
Another great donation from HydraMaster for our RMHC fund raiser

HM1000_Masked-300px_0756.jpg

Epic Micro AirMover
The compact size of the HM1000 disguises its massive drying and airmoving capabilities for restoration, floor drying, and upholstery drying. The HM1000 provides you with low amp, energy efficient airflow drying and air movement power in a stackable airmover. You can daisy chain up to six units together The high density polypropylene construction will quickly dry areas where larger airmovers simply won’t fit – including restrooms, crawl spaces, under counters, and inside counters. Safer operation in wet environments is signified by the ETL certification. Operator versatility and ease-of-use can be seen demonstrated by the directional airflow (horizontal, 45 angle and 90angle) It is affordable, lightweight and takes up less space, making it the perfect drying enhancement device for your technicians to carry into homes and businesses to speed dry carpets, floors, and furniture.

Specifications

Power....................110 VAC, 60 Hz
Motor......................1/5 hp, 3 Speed
Amps......................1.9
Safety......................ETL Certified
Cord Length..........10 ft.
Outlet......................2x Duplex
Airflow.....................800 cfm
Weight.....................10.5 lbs.
Dimensions............10 x 11.75 x 13 in

Description

• Great for small spaces
• 2 outlets
• Light weight
• Affordable

Retail is $99 per fan, top two bidders win TWO FANS each
Auction starts at $80 with a $5 minimum bid increment.
Auction ends January 30th at 6 PM PST
100 % of proceeds go to the RMHC

HM1000_Masked_0756.jpg

steve_64

I have three of the mini downdraft ones that I really like.i thought these would all go together well.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom