Rotary carpet cleaner to extractor

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Damm....dis place needz a safe room for all the snowflakes to gather... Where no feelings will be hurt.

20953116_1793562730666740_6513711027430478598_n.jpg

Name
Nate W.
Scottie has a way of always being professional at all times.. :clap:

If I don't know something, you bet you ass I'm going to look it up on Google before asking people who are in whatever industry something so basic..

A quick search or research would reveal if it's a stand alone method/machine.. I have no sympathy when Google and a search feature is available..:stir:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I beg to differ. One normally only feels like an idiot when one is an idiot. Try as I might I cannot make someone feel like...the idiot they are.

No Marty I wasn't talking about you. It's self awareness that makes you feel as if you were the subject. :winky:

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
I don't feel like an idiot,,but I am aware that there are those who may have delicate feelings in this age of gender confusion and come to a professional message board to learn and gain knowledge of the trade. Like Nate said, it's better to do some googling than bring a basic question to this crowd.

It's like when Vince Lombardi was coaching and the first day of practice he would hold up a football and say "This is a football." Everybody has to start somewhere.

Name
Nate W.
If they can't take some criticism, they have no business in a service industry.. Wait till a customer complains about "them moving a recliner and breaking the wall"...

Will the customer show the noob sympathy?!? Maybe in a Liberal state...:yawn:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Man are going to be good this year. Tribusky is an accurate passer, runs well when flushed out. Tarik Cohen is like Darren Sprolls, he will make a good change of pace. Our 1st string looked great against the Cards.

We will at least be competitive again. :cool:

Reactions: Able 1

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
I recall an interview with Jay Cutler after one of the first games he played for Chicago. Report asks him how a rookie learned to scramble so well. His reply, "I played my college ball at Vanderbilt."

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
I recall an interview with Jay Cutler after one of the first games he played for Chicago. Report asks him how a rookie learned to scramble so well. His reply, "I played my college ball at Vanderbilt."

Except Cutler was a rookie with the Denver Donkeys.

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Whats a foooseball? Is that a devils balls that you kick around? I wont have none of that!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom