Rotovac 360i leaking agai and again

James Chien

Name
James Chien
Hi guys, does anyone have any idea why my Rotary Union of Rotovac 360i will leaking again and again please?

Bought it from Steamaster in Australia in June 2015, leaking in February 2016. After replaced, the same issue happened again in February 2017 few weeks ago...

And my supplier Steamaster in Australia told me that I am only one customer have this issue...... :(

Thank you everyone in advance!

James.

Last edited:

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
Could the problem be with the felt O-rings needing to be replaced? Those need to be lubricated to increase their life expectancy.

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
We haven't had a swivel fail on any of our rotary tools.

There are a series of seals inside, so it might be worth taking one apart. Possibly mistake made in manufacture, just look for missing seals. If the seals are either soft and bulgy or hard as rocks, it's probably chemical related and something you're using is incompatible with the seal material.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Had mine for several years in Cairns, Australia, with no problems.

A video with the drive board removed so nothing is touching the ground, THEN take the video without moving the 360i, so one can see where it's leaking from to start with.

As Bryan said, pull apart & check all seals, etc;

Why not post this on the Australian Carpet Cleaners Facebook page so locals can also help you??

:yoda:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom