Rotovac 360XL w/ choice of head Auction

Mikey P

Administrator
Up for grabs we have a "factory refurbished" 1/2 HP 360XL with your choice of head (get the teflon port brush head)
Retail value $2,695

Auction starts at a low $1200 w/ free shipping top the lower 48
Minimum bid increment $20, no maximum
Auction ends 9pm PST April 24th

The 360XL from Rotovac incorporates the same great technology and innovative engineering from Cliff Monson, the inventor of Rotary Jet Extraction, and puts it into a larger and more powerful carpet cleaning tool that improves cleaning production rates by 25% over the Rotovac 360i.

• 15" cleaning head with four FloodJets and four Swoop Glide vacuum heads
• 55 lbs without cleaning head | 68 lbs with cleaning head
• Telescoping handle for compact storage and height adjustment
• 144 RPM
• Rugged cast aluminum frame
• Higher torque motor than the Rotovac 360i with tough helical reduction gearing
• 2 inch clean view extraction tube allows cleaners to see the soil being removed.
• Recommended operating pressure range: 200 to 500 psi
• To get the most of a rotary jet extractor, Marty recommends using the 360XL with a truck mounted carpet cleaning machine and 2 inch vacuum hose. If you want to use a rotary jet extractor with a portable carpet extractor, make sure you have at the very least, dual 2-stage vacuums (dual 3-stage vacuums are recommended). The smaller Rotovac 360i is better suited for portable extractors.

How can rotary jet extraction equipment like the Rotovac 360XL change the way you clean?

• Decreases physical stress and fatigue of the cleaning technician allowing the technician to provide the same great results job after job after job.
- For high production rate carpet cleaners doing 8 or more jobs a day or large commercial facility cleaning, technicians will become tired towards the end of the work day. A tired tech can negatively affect cleaning performance and overall results possibly leading to call backs which are incredibly costly and sometimes kill a jobs profit or worse, lose a client.

• The rotary action of the vacuum swoop glides on the Rotovac 360XL provides much needed agitation of the carpet fibers to loosen soiling, greatly improving soil extraction performance. Again, this is incredibly useful to high production rate cleaners as it cuts down on cleaning time. Normal carpet wands offer very little or any fiber agitation during extraction so agitation must be performed with either a machine or a manual brush. Either method adds time to the cleaning process.

• This may sound silly to some, but once you get the hang of using the Rotovac 360XL, it can be really fun, yes I said FUN, to clean with versus cleaning with a traditional carpet wand. A happy tech is a hard working tech so get them the equipment that keeps them performing at their best with less effort

grant-xl.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Luiz Vianna jr.

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Ya but bidding a dollar and change won't win you a thang more like $1450.00 or $1,450.00?
Yeah, I'd get the decimal point usage cleaned up before taking those bids super serious.

The XL is an excellent tool!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom