Rotovac "WideTrack" Anyone?

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
It looks like 2 360i 's put together, I wonder if it could use two "Swoop" style heads instead of the older style?

Looks like it could chew up some commercial square footage fast.

anyone demo/have one? I have over 100k of TRASHED "Carpet Tile" I clean on contract, and have heard the 360i does great on Carpet Tile.

http://www.carpet-cleaning-equipment.net/rotovac_widetrack.shtml

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
would like to test one of them out.......with the wide head it may (?) hold itself up better and no suck down into the carpet.........

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
I have to do a 10K banguet hall in a month, I will try to get one. Always like a new toy.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Nate The Great said:
ShortyDownUnder said:
Will it leave streaking between the two heads ??

If your not over-lapping with any rotary, you will leave streaks...

Quite true Nate.

This is the way I see it:

With a one head rotary, if you are cleaning front to back, you can overlap by say 10% of the cleaned area.

With this two headed one, because the streaking is in the center, you must overlap 60% to eliminate that streaking. LIKE!

Unless you take the machine side to side, in which case you will then be overlapping 10% on the preceding clean, PLUS you will be scrubbing each area twice as you move across the carpet.

This machine has certainly undergone some changes since it first entered the workplace.

Name
Nate W.
I've used the rotovac since the mid 90's... I grew up on the thing... Remember when they came out with the rotovac stair tool? And the 360 now is the bigger version of it... I do still like my 360i... J/K

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Nate The Great said:
I've used the rotovac since the mid 90's... I grew up on the thing... Remember when they came out with the rotovac stair tool? And the 360 now is the bigger version of it... I do still like my 360i... J/K

Yep, me too.

I also have the stair tool, all the other accessories, plus the upholstery dome which is great on large areas.

Hopefully selling my old CMX-20 this week-end, although it does a better job on the crappy carpets, it's getting too bloody heavy for this old fart, compared to the 360i.

I reckon I've got enough toys now to last me until eternity.

So it looks like (A.T.P.I.T.) NO MORE VEGAS.

Shorty.

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
i like my original 2 head rotovac and called last month to inquire about the wide track . just my luck they are on sale right now 1k off while supply lasts. supposably they are changing the design. Jim this model won't suck down because of the wheel in front. ( auto correct changed down to Dan , funny if i had missed it. )

gene

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Looks nothing like the original rotovac.

More like a smaller copy of a rx 20

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
msrp is $2995 but for a limited time $1995 while they last. but wait there is more, just pay shipping and handling and get a second one free :lol: :lol:

gene

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom