Rug Badger!

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
JB said:
Greg has your company been offering in shop rug cleaning before?

How has it been working?

Are you price point marketing that as well?

If so, will you be able to make a profit if your guys have to spend time dusting?

Nope- we are in the middle of construction of our pit

-JB-

Name
JB
soooo...

Are you price point marketing that as well?

If so, will you be able to make a profit if your guys have to spend time dusting?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I like the machine, but hate the grate. You need gloves to move that dude.

I like the plastic one Ruth and Jeff used in their class much better.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Those edges are sharp.....................................on my soft hands! :wink:

Seriously I have a bigger concern about the grate than I would any damage from the unit.

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Yeah those grates kind of hurt if you have to move them far.. if you can keep them in once place and roll them out.. its a non issue but if you ahve to move them.. they leave some good bruises on the old shoulders which aren't easily bruised.. (it hurts more than the 450 lb carpet rolls we have lugged in before. Ivebeensold

John Watson

You flippen wimps, Short One I don't know about this here so called next generation?????

My grate is a one piece 10x13, Helen don't whine whens I makes her move it or rolls it up or rolls it out. Heck The Dusty one thought he was doing yo all a favor by breaking it down into smaller sections not only for portability but to save you on shipping costs. Been using my grate and Miss Hildy coming on close to 20 years.

You guys knows why that Hyde guy is so hard headded?????

before he got his badger he'd hang his rugs and head butt them..
Besides starten to wear his hair off, he missed a few times and hit the wall.!!
Now you also know why he looks the way he do.. Your turn Randy!!

roro

Name
Ross Craig
rctpks said:
Those edges are sharp.....................................on my soft hands! :wink:

Seriously I have a bigger concern about the grate than I would any damage from the unit.

Similar thoughts so why use them on a softish fibre like wool. Our preference is the 1' square plastic interlocking tiles. You can quickly change the shape if required, and they are relatively inexpensive.

roro

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom