Rug ID

roro

Name
Ross Craig
Can anyone steer me toward a supplier for a similar style rug, as we have no stockists in our area.
All the customer knows is that she purchased in Hong Kong some years ago.
It is wool face fibre Rug size is 264x183 (approx 8'6" x 6') and really heavy (two man lift)
roro
DSCF4192.JPG

DSCF4197.JPG
DSCF4196.JPG

roro

Name
Ross Craig
No it was given to us in that state - chemically damaged by client. While we have improved it significantly it is not enough for client. Insurers are footing the bill.
roro

Brian H

Name
Brian H
Any clue on what the "chemical" was that damaged it? What did you do to improve the appearance significantly?

It's been my experience that once the insurance company agrees to replace it, the customer is rarely satisfied with the repair.

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Brian H

Name
Brian H
A former pitcher for the Detroit Tigers had us install a room of that stuff for him back 20-25 years ago. As I remember, it ran a little over $200 a yard. I can't imagine even walking on that stuff without twisting your ankle.

Harry Myers

Name
Harry Myers
Looks like a Looped noodle rug to me. Available at pottery barn.
Lol I prefer to sound professional. It is a cable yarn made of felted wool. They usually do cost 200 a yd,and over. Not my cup of tea at all. But I seen quite a few rugs that do not make sence.

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
Lol I prefer to sound professional. It is a cable yarn made of felted wool. They usually do cost 200 a yd,and over. Not my cup of tea at all. But I seen quite a few rugs that do not make sence.

sometimes we need to speck incorrectly in order to communicate with the client. If you do a search of cable yarn your search might require more work then if you searched felted wool Noodle rug.? IMHO

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom