Saiger Sauce reviews

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
@Mark Saiger your SS1 did awesome today, I will be ordering the Kit Monday.
The video is short and to the point, all I wanted to do is get out of there, Mom put toddler in playpen, and he WASN'T having it....throwing a fit for about a hour, I tried to take vid of the white carpet I cleaned but OMG I lost my LAST HAIR on my head by the time I was done with this one

Last edited:
Reactions: Mark Saiger and FFA

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
@Mark Saiger your SS1 did awesome today, I will be ordering the Kit Monday.
The video is short and to the point, all I wanted to do is get out of there, Mom put toddler in playpen, and he WASN'T having it....throwing a fit for about a hour, I tried to take vid of the white carpet I cleaned but OMG I lost my LAST HAIR on my head by the time I was done with this one

Here is just a picture of what it cut through today
View attachment 16987

:)

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
Tom:
What's causing the streaking?
Old jets, 600 psi and trying to get out of there, the kid was going crazy, he had this look, just wait till I get out of this play pen I am gonna poop all over that carpet

Reactions: Russ T.

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
I should have Pre Scrubbed it, almost white carpet with soil overload and to fast of wand stroke.

Reactions: Nomad74

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
Didn't want to post this and make you all jealous but my SS1 contained the original Secret Sauce
Guinness.jpg

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
Tom:
What's causing the streaking?
Marty,
I have been in contact with a few guys about the wand that are using it, so far nobody has said anything about corn rows. I have had one suggestion, Mikey said it at Nash, but one other has brought it up and that is the grip...I went with a fairly THIN grip cover, I did this because I was trying to address this because some poeple complain about the 2" tube being to big, and so the thinner grip, well they are not saying it is bad but it is getting a little hot on the hand, mind you they have TM with very good heat. So I will look into a thicker grip to help with this issue.
The carpet in the above pic is just one of those carpets that will show a little streaking no matter what, I did hack it out a bit but when I was done there was nothing but a beautiful worn out, off white carpet left in my wake, I think you are just razzing me a bit, as you are a professional cleaner and have incountered this before.
I even got a 20.00 tip on this Living room and was not expecting it as they were not ones I wold have thought to give a tip. Hard working folks with low paying jobs so that tip was a very unexpected.

Reactions: Bob Pruitt

Mikey P

Administrator
Shana Mosley told me that nobody scrutinizes tools better than me.

Since then I've been reading and watching other reviewers with more scrutiny..

She's right.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom