Saiger’s Cide made a green spot. Advice?

Name
Jeff T
I have seen blue windex leave a blue stain
I had a client that thought it was a good idea to use toilet bowl cleaner on a urine spot in her white W/W wool carpet.... no extraction, and then blamed me for not being able to get the large dark blue spot out.... she called me 3 weeks after she tried to get the spot out herself....

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
How much did you dilute it do you just apply it with a trigger sprayer?

I usually dilute mine down with a enzyme oxidizer and I can still see green in the liquid but it never left a spot!

Weird.

Sam, I had it at 50/50. Usually I use it at 4-8oz/gallon. But we use the stuff here at home, too. My wife adds two ounces to her laundry in order to keep her mother’s bedding and clothes fresh.

Nothing else works as well for that.

Reactions: SamIam

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Sam, I had it at 50/50. Usually I use it at 4-8oz/gallon. But we use the stuff here at home, too. My wife adds two ounces to her laundry in order to keep her mother’s bedding and clothes fresh.

Nothing else works as well for that.

This is being addressed as we speak in case someone were to use it at a high strength or spill a large amount even in pure form.

For many reasons if that were to happen, I would still suggest maybe rinsing at a later time....but we do also personally enjoying spraying a leaving in some situations without rinsing (but less concentrated)

It is pretty highly concentrated...and we are not going to change the concentrate of odor elimination, but change the color a little...and probably something most wouldn't notice....but might be more forgiving if a situation where to occur and it wasn't rinsed.

The color coding has been a bit intentional currently to help with identifying products that could have labels fall off in a van, or just even simple to see and grab by color.

Thanks for the follow up information. :)

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Maybe color code the bottle, not the liquid.

Reactions: SamIam

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom