Saiger's & Harvard Spotting Kit now Available!

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
We are finally "Live" with our New Spotting Kit!

Spotting Bag complete pic.jpg

It includes a really nice bag that can zip (for child safety) even with spray heads on bottles. It includes all our Favorite Harvard Chemical Spot and stain removal products and other goodies!

Price is $189.99 and order up to $350 worth of products from our store and receive free shipping.

Here is what you get in the Spotting Kit/Bag:

1 Zippering Pocketed Carry Bag with Carry strap
1 Quart JAVA JINX -Coffee Stain Remover
1 Quart RUST OUT - Rust Stain Remover
1 Quart POGO - Paint, Oil & Grease Remover
1 Quart PEERLESS - Multi-Purpose Stain Remover
1 Pint INK-OFF - Ink Remover
1 Quart DE-ZOV-ALL, CLEAR - d-Limonene Spotter& Cleaner
1 Pint GEL-ZOV - d-Limonene Gel Spotter
1 Quart STAIN BLASTER - Kool-Aid / Red Dye Remover
1 Quart JUST LIKE MAGIC - Oxidizing Stain Remover
2 Chemical Resistant Trigger Sprayers
1 Gum Getter
1 Devastator Agitator multi use tool with jet changer & bottle opener and Clippie
1 Nylon Tamping Brush
2 White Cotton Towels
1 Microfiber Towel
Laminated Spotting guide
You can place your orders here and thanks for giving our products a try! :)

https://www.saigers.com/supplies/category/spotting-kit

2018-04-11 05.46.05.jpg
2018-04-11 05.47.37.jpg
2018-04-11 05.49.35.jpg
2018-04-11 05.51.41.jpg
2018-04-11 05.51.49.jpg

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
I ordered one yesterday. Looks good and should help me be more organized. Or more likely it will be so full of extra stuff that the zipper will be useless. Great product Mark.

Last edited:

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Nice kit mark.
  • Is the ink remover water soluble like Sapphire's Ink Out, or does it need a solvent to be rinsed out?
  • Is the POGO water soluble or does it need a solvent to be rinsed out?
  • Does the coffee stain remover just an acid, or does it also contain a reducer?
  • Is there a volatile solvent in the mix?
  • Does the bag come without Saiger Sauce ad on it?

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Nice kit mark.
  • Is the ink remover water soluble like Sapphire's Ink Out, or does it need a solvent to be rinsed out?
  • Is the POGO water soluble or does it need a solvent to be rinsed out?
  • Does the coffee stain remover just an acid, or does it also contain a reducer?
  • Is there a volatile solvent in the mix?
  • Does the bag come without Saiger Sauce ad on it?
*We rinse the Ink Remover with water

*Pogo is a solvent type but we also rinse with water but it is also made so don't have to rinse

*Coffee stain remover info
DESCRIPTION
This product has been specifically formulated for the removal of coffee, tea, tobacco, browning stains, rust and leaf stains from synthetic carpets and hard surfaces. Its specialized formulation contains several active stain fighters with complex blends of surfactants and reducing agents that act quickly to break down organic material and dissolve residues away leaving the treated area soft and clean.
INSTRUCTIONS
Moisten stained area completely with solution. After application, stains should begin to fade. Tough and stubborn stains may require a second application. Then blot with hot water to remove the product residue.
FEATURES
 Contains Sodium Metabisulfite  Attacks stains on contact  Fast acting  Effective on coffee, tea stains and rust

*POGO would be your Solvent in the bag

*Saiger's Brand on the bag :) (Sharpie can be include to scribble it out :) )

This page has all the SDS and Tech sheets on each product also

https://www.saigers.com/supplies/product/saigers-spotting-kit/category_pathway-29

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
Probably tomorrow. First glance it is solid professional kit. I use a lot of Harvard products but will add a few things I have from my old kit as well. Maybe I’ll do a old kit, new kit comparison video.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Will the bag be able to contain spills inside without the stuff seeping through. Which unfortunately is what happens to all spotting kits that I carry. And then when I lay it down on the carpet, there's another stain to deal with.

I like this kit. And Mark, a few suggestions (just mhop) maybe you can talk with the folks at Harvard :
  • Use a tannin spot remover that does not have a reducer, it will work well with some upholstery and sensitive fabrics. And since the kit also contains a reducer, one can always add to acid when necessary.
  • Add a volatile solvent like OMS.
  • And or some of the combo volatile solvents. Delimo is not one. Two delimonene spotters in one kit is redundant as the gel will do what the other one does.
  • Adding another spotter like water soluble ink remover will make the kit more versatile.
  • If the bag is treated so it can contain spills without leaking that will be awesome and an irresistible kit.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom