Saiger's Sauce 1...not just another pretty label

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Saiger's Sauce 1...not just another pretty label!

Shari and I met with Dr. Hassan and Neil yesterday in Atlanta at Harvard Chemical Research....

First time my wife was really in one of the chemistry meetings....and she even encouraged me to make this post.

We hear see comments "it's just a pretty label on a chem bottle, copy of this or that...."

As Dr. Hassan said....."It is Zero...Zero copy of anything"!

There are key ingredients in it as many products, but just like baking cookies....same base to the ingredients....but then it is the new never been used ingredients that give it the uniqueness....or as I like to say..."it's like a Krispy Kreme...you can have a glazed donut....or a Krispy Kreme....we are like a Krispy Kreme"

My wife and Dr. Hassan said...we need to stress the point about this is safer Chemistry....and new Chemistry (secret ingredients to make it unique)....

First, there are No NTA, No Butyl, No De-limone, No Oxidizer, No solvents BUT....it is keeping up to or cleaning as well or better with the cleaners loaded with those cleaners.....UNIQUE!

Yes....We are super stoked about the secret ingredients (New soils suspending and water conditioning agents)....and they have also been making their way into other formulas (some of my past and new upcoming formulas)

Dr. Hassan is inspired right now, and is just like a proud chef in the kitchen....we are so excited to be partners with him and Harvard Chemical Research.

Thank you to everyone for your support and giving our cleaning products a chance!

We are going to work on some more pretty labels....as we will hopefully have some new things in the near future!

Mark, Shari and the Puppies

20170118_063211.jpg
Saigers Sauce 1 (7.5#) Product Image.jpg
10887285_930415193660599_6502564177125014168_o.jpg

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I mean fragrance free is great for hypo allergenic people. But as far as green seal of approval this would be the premier green cleaner.

Reactions: Mark Saiger

smart n kleen

Do you offer samples or a discount for first time buyers? I'm pretty happy with my pre-spray but if yours is better I'd like to try it.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Do you offer samples or a discount for first time buyers? I'm pretty happy with my pre-spray but if yours is better I'd like to try it.

Yes we do.

Go to our webstore and there will be a link they will take you to a JonDon web page set up for us.

They are taking care of free samples right now :)

www.saigers.com/supplies

Tom Forsythe

It is really hard to copy a formula as not every ingredient needs to be disclosed. Since not everything is disclosed, it is really hard to know if your ingredients have not been used. A concept can be imitated and performance matched or exceeded, but a copy even with multiple lab tests can only get you close (guessing within 5%). Also even if you used the exact formula you have to buy the same quality of raws especially in powdered formulations. It is a little bit like cuts of diamonds or grades of the same steak. Chemistry has really progressed in this industry as competitors (I like to think colleagues) make us all better. Joe Domin from Prochem set the standard when I started 15 years ago and it was a lot of work to match the performance of his formulas. I probably learned more indirectly from Joe than almost anybody else. The CRI is much aligned for their equipment tests, but their chemical standards on re-soiling were difficult to pass. It took me 2 years to make Zone Perfect CC03 in a way that would pass the real world cleaner's test and the CRI lab world test. I also have a lot of raw material vendors who provided significant personal input from their PHD chemists.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Mark;

Interesting that your product is being called "a copy of . . ."

A lot of those accusations being thrown around on this board . . .

It is unfortunate for any person that has real innovation . . .
Too bad those Mightee Rotofookers don't have any innovators working for them.

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
Mark, every so often one of the herd takes off in a new direction. It is as rare as Marty buying lunch and admirable to see.

Much success, matey!

Reactions: SamIam

CtcClean

Name
paul g
For those of you who have used this product, is there any drop off from the regular formula to the dye free formula? thank you

smart n kleen

IMG_1640.JPG
Look what I got today. I'll try it out asap. Probably next week. I have a lot of VLM jobs this week and next so not a lot of HWE. Thanks mark.

Latest posts

Latest Auctions

Back
Top Bottom