Saiger's Sauce is the BOMB

J

JS41035

You're correct . . .

but I think the reason is to return the money that Legend shelled out to buy Chemspec.

It should not be that high !

You should try both products side-by-side on college turns.

I'll send you some if you want to do the testing.
I'll do a side by side if you can ship here within the week. But the rinse will have to be dry slurry. I have a 48 gallon chemical tank. I'm all about that dry slurry.

J

JS41035

Seriously though I have tried power max. Used I think 2 pails and then the third just didn't have the bite. I called and of course they offered to send out a replacement for free. But I just never messed with it. That's my fault. Every time I have called or ordered from Cobbs it has been awesome. But once I'm stuck on a chemical combination that works. I tend to not mess with it.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Tony Wilson

Name
Tony Wilson
Reactions: Nomad74

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Is power max California compliant?

Saiger's Sauce is :)especially the Free and Clear which is the exact same cleaning formula as the Saiger's Sauce 1 blue, but we removed the blue color and Lemon Scent (and lemon scent was changed up since it's first original release, lighter and more refined)

Follow this link and tap on the Free Samples pics...it will take you to a Jondon page that you can order all 3 of our products...

www.saigers.com/supplies

More new products coming too :)

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Any investor expects a return on their initial investment.

RPM 10K document shows steady increase in profit margin across all of the company (SEC public document)

When they don't get it . . .

PRICES go UP !

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom