Sam Miller is wasting money on Facebook

Mikey P

Administrator
Maybe @WillS can tell Sam how to set up his ads so they dont go to his dorky carpet cleaning pals out of state.

I unliked your page Sam, even though I like Like it...

sort of....kinda boring.

sam.png

Last edited:
Reactions: SamIam

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Sam you pick your demographic target.

Set the area you want the ad served to. Some we run within 30 miles others 50 mile. But unless you knowingly want those outside your service area to receive it, then you are wasting it.

Pick who receives it. Age, gender, homeowners, pet owners. You can really get defined with who you are serving it to.

Reactions: SamIam and EDS

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
Maybe he is advertising to people that like his page? I do that when offering promotions.

There should be a thread on here where people post their before/after pics to be approved by other members for quality before posting as an advertisement on FB or wherever.

EDS

Name
Ed
Maybe he is advertising to people that like his page? I do that when offering promotions.

There should be a thread on here where people post their before/after pics to be approved by other members for quality before posting as an advertisement on FB or wherever.
Sounds kinda Orwellian...

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I keep getting ads on my FB for a cleaner in Orange County. I wrote to him and told him he is wasting his money and needs to learn to target his fb efforts. I guess he ignored me because I still see them. No one listens to me anyway.

Beeks

Name
J.R.
The title of the thread kills me, then it really is about the topic, hilarious!

Use what these guys are telling you. you can target, age, sex, ethnicity, you name it.

Reactions: Mikey P
Name
Nate W.
The title of the thread kills me, then it really is about the topic, hilarious!

Use what these guys are telling you. you can target, age, sex, ethnicity, you name it.

I thought profiling was illegal in America? :lol:

Pretty cool, I better jump back on FB then...

SamIam

Name
sam miller
It's s $100 a month and I run other campaigns too. So far I've only budget $300 for facebook a month and I'm getting calls.

Reactions: EDS

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom