San Diego Cleaner

Name
I'm Rick James
Brian Robison said:
usually

How would you do it?

Take what the average it is for you to get a new client and then go with that. I wouldnt do it at 50%, You are more likely to lose money on the job. Little steep dont you think?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
It's costs money...as you probably know...to generate customers.

If it didn't, none of us would be on this board because they would have too much work and wouldn't have time for this.

Name
I'm Rick James
Brian Robison said:
It's costs money...as you probably know...to generate customers.

If it didn't, none of us would be on this board because they would have too much work and wouldn't have time for this.

Do you average 50% or more to get a new client off said job?

What is your biggest source of new clients?

Just curious brian.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
The average I pay to get a customer is less and less the more customers that come from each "ad" or equivilent.

So I have to get about 15 (oops edit..5 was listed) jobs before I will break even...depending on size of job and size of "ad"...and that starts over with every billing cycle.

Once I start getting more jobs...then I will start making money little by little.

Usually by the time I start making money is when one truck is completely full...so the next truck I can get going is where I really start making more.

It's all numbers.

Walt

When I moved to Portland 5 years ago, I was happy to do sub work for another cleaner at 50%. I also did window washing and construction clean up. I took me 6 months to get enough work to support myself. Fortunately I had some savings and money coming from other business ventures.

Did I mention I had a brand new Vortex? LOL. It's true. It sat in my driveway for a month and a half before I had a legit job. Then I drove around doing one room and a hallway specials and splitting the ticket with another guy. But before I quit working for him I grossed about 7k per month doing his work.

All in all, I would do it again, but only if I had to.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Brian,

I keep telling you I can show you how to get ads all over San Siego (or any large city)for far less or zero.

Name
I'm Rick James
Brian Robison said:
The average I pay to get a customer is less and less the more customers that come from each "ad" or equivilent.

So I have to get about 15 (oops edit..5 was listed) jobs before I will break even...depending on size of job and size of "ad"...and that starts over with every billing cycle.

Once I start getting more jobs...then I will start making money little by little.

Usually by the time I start making money is when one truck is completely full...so the next truck I can get going is where I really start making more.

It's all numbers.

Gottcha :wink:

Sounds good.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Dave Yoakum said:
Brian,

I keep telling you I can show you how to get ads all over San Siego (or any large city)for far less or zero.

Dave, I know you can...but what I am doing is working for now.

gary mackay

San Diego is the Rat Race Capitol for carpet cleaning! I'll do it & charge you 50% extra for making you look good.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom