sanitare users

steve g

Name
steve garrett
how often are you guys having to replace the belt, it seems like every 3 or 4 jobs I am putting on a new belt, is this normal?? when that thing has a fresh belt I don't think there is anything that can vac like it can.

Mikey P

Administrator
Bad batch of rubber.
You should get at least 40 jobs out of a belt before it stretches out.

I've had some that would not last 40 feet.

TimP

That's one thing I love about my PV12. I've never replaced a belt....it's direct drive. Bags are another issue though.... :|

Harry Myers

Name
Harry Myers
I have the same problem. In observance with the dirt cup is. If it goes over the fill line it will get stuck underneath . The belt will get trapped with fiber and so on. I know for a fact that is the problem with mine.

BillC

Your belts should be lasting a lot longer than that. As of right now I have 7 Sanitaires that are used 6 nights a week and each one vacuums at least 3000-6000sq/ft every night and one of them vacuums 15000sq/ft each night. I have to replace belts about every 3 months. Just make sure your bearings are good in the brush roller and if your brushes are new you don't need to slam the vacuum head all the way down to the lowest setting. That just puts a lot of strain on the belts. I hope I helped a little...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom