Sanitizers, germicides etc. and porous surfaces. Is there any benefit?!

Philip Hamby

Name
Philip Hamby
I'm new to this site, but we are a distribution company who sells janitorial products and carpet cleaning products. We are a Prochem dealer, I just wanted to mention that carpet sanitizing can be done with great results. We sell Vital Oxide that can be diluted out at 5:1 to sanitize carpets. Here is the link to the product. If you would like more info let me know. (570)290-1253

http://www.vitaloxide.com/images/stories/downloads/carpet_sanitizer_sheet

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Shawn; As a Steri-Fab distributor, I think it deserves a closer look at the actual label. It states under carpet "to kill odor-causing bacteria and fungi" with a 10 minute contact time. To me that would indicate a "sanitize claim".
steri-fabLabel.jpg

Barry-QDCC

Supportive Member
Name
Barry Rhoads
ZeroRez has been running radio commercials around here recently that they have partnered up with another company (I can't remember the name of the company and curiously it's not even mentioned on the Zerorez company website) that they now can sterilize a room. In fact right now they offer on the radio spot to sanitize a bathroom with any cleaning. They don't say they are sanitizing the carpet but use the wording they will "sanitize the bathroom."

Just found out the company Zerorez is partnering with is pHur.

edit again. After reading a bit more about it they say they will "disinfect" the bathroom. Nothing about sanitization.

Last edited:
Reactions: Desk Jockey

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Interesting. Does it mention the process?

We can safely, quickly disinfect using binary ionization technology to create a 6 log kill.

Safe for electronics, fabrics all materials, non corrosive. 99.999999% effective, sterile!
:cool:

ADC Logo Badge_med.jpg

Reactions: Bob Pruitt

Barry-QDCC

Supportive Member
Name
Barry Rhoads
with more investigation I've found the advertising on the zerorex "socal" website. It's not spoken of on many others such as zerorez "atlanta" "dallas" or even the main "zerorez.com" company site. So perhaps this process "pHur" has only partnered with this one particular So Calif franchisee?

This is the press release:

http://zerorezsocal.com/press/zerorez-selected-exclusive-phur-service-partner-california/

This is part of what it say on the website:

Using pHurTM Cleaning and Disinfecting Waters certified pHurTM Technicians will:

• Physically, not chemically, kill germs, bacteria, and hard surface contaminates
  • Remove accumulated bio-load from high-contact touch points like doorknobs, toilet seats, cabinet pulls, keyboards, monitors, light switches, etc. with premium GreenspeedTM Microfiber
  • Electrostatically eliminate airborne germs and microorganisms
PhurTM Disinfection is the perfect complement to Zerorez® deep cleaning. Do them together or as standalone services.

NOTE: A pHur Service is most effective in a clean, vacuumed space.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
You could never know. Nobody could.
We can tell you.

We hang not just C.I.'s (chemical indicators) but we also hang B. I.'s (biological indicators) to confirm efficacy. They need to go to a lab to be cultured but in a few days we can confirm it.

The truth is, if the C.I."s turn color then the B.I.'s will follow that you got a good kill.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
TOMI has a network that has certified Steramist applicators. Its the TSN network, there is likely someone near you that would be happy to partner with you and actually deliver a better product to your clients.

We have carpet cleaners/restorers on on list of marketing verticals but they are at the bottom. Gotta pick the lower hanging fruit first. :winky:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom