Sapphire Scientific TM

Greenie

Relax Bill.

Judson is not competing with your units, propane vs: HX.

Your competition is Prochem, HydraSlave, and PowerClean....oh and your own...Blueline.

On that note, what is the "useable" capacity of the Saphire waste tank before shut off?
I've had folks ask.

Bob Foster

The biggest complaints I hear about are cleaners getting poor service from their dealers. In order of the worst to the least of the complaints it is as follows.

1. Technicians that pretend they know what they are doing but really aren't diagnosing problems but installing new parts untill the problem is fixed. In other words poor diagnostic skills.

2. Parts are not available fast. If a truck has a problem and goes in and it needs a part that is not in the distributors shelf then the truck is realistically out of service for three days. Ask that distributor if he minded if you locked his doors for three days and you often will be met with indifference.

3. Over-priced parts. Come on, and AC clutch at NAPA is 70 bucks but Mega WEARETHEBEST Distributor sells it to us for $150.

4. Equipment that you can not fix yourself because you can't get a shop manual for the equipment or it is complicated in particular with its electrical/electronic circuitry.

Now if those types of situations and problems could be avoided or solved I think it would be a good thing.

Bill Bruders

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Bruders
The waste tank on the 270 and 370 is 78.5 gallons to be exact and the shut off is at 57. As many might know it takes about 20 gallons of space in the waste tank designs of today to insure that the air and water seperate properly and the blower isn't subjected to moisture.

As for units at connections both units will be an display and who knows a couple more surprises might be there as well.

Name
Jesse
I really think the tm builders should offer a range of different size tanks. 57 gallons is about 40-50 minutes of single wand cleaning for some of us.

T

The Magician

Greenie said:
Relax Bill.

Your competition is Prochem, HydraSlave, and PowerClean....oh and your own...Blueline.

On that note, what is the "useable" capacity of the Saphire waste tank before shut off?
I've had folks ask.
Greenie LMAOROF He hasn't even sold a unit yet. PC, HM, Pclean build big powerful machine for years

Ed

Name
Ed Prevost
Relax Bill.

I've had folks ask.

I am at ServiceMaster's national convention right now. I spoke with Tom Fielding last night for a while about this machine. It's small foot print is impressive. Tom said the waste tank shut off is 70 gallons.

Striker is here. I suppose it's just 26 years of using a traditional wand. All that plastic scares me. Didn't get to use it, but it is interesting.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom