Saying hello from Atlanta!

terrellodom

Just wanted to introduce myself to everyone using the board. I live northeast of Atlanta and have been in the cleaning industry just under 2 years. I started out helping a friend do construction cleanup when I was staying in Maryland for about a year. I've been back in Georgia now for about six months. When I got here Greg Cole brought me on to work at Pro Carpet. After my short stint there I "moved" on to work at SuperClean Carpet Care where I currently work. In addition to cleaning carpet, I'm highly interested in the construction cleaning and servicing commercial accounts with lots of foot traffic like restaurants. With that said, a lot of my questions will focus on these topics so if you have any advice on those topics for a rookie like myself then by all means lay it on me. Feels good to be on board and I look forward to all the insight the seasoned pros have to give here. Thanks!!!

-JB-

Name
JB
633550282111890027-shithappens.jpg

terrellodom

Hey Greg,
No Iraq for me. At least not at the moment. The deployment got pushed to January and then they pulled the plug. With the focus shifting to Afghanistan and things slowing down in Iraq I guess they went back to the drawing board. Good for me because I got to be here for my daughter's birth. Jayla Sienna Odom was born on Oct 12 @ 5:15pm weighing 8.3 and 19 inches long.

Other than that I've been getting a little experience on truckmounts. Completely different world from portables! Either way I like them both. I've found out (sometimes the hard way) that it's not the equipment. It's the person that uses it that makes a difference.

Torn

Name
Chris Thomas
Yes, Thank you very much for your military service to our country. Congratulations on your new baby. I'm sure she was happy to see her Daddy when she was born.

-JB-

Name
JB
Glad to have you here and congratulations on the new kid.

Also, thank you for your military service.

AGAIN!

WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH MARTY? :evil:

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
admiralclean said:
My exploratory trips into the parrallel universe have taught me more civil manners.

And, I love being thanked for my posts.

The Following User Says Thank You to admiralclean For This Useful Post:
Mikey P (7:47 AM)

!gotcha!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom