Saying hello to everyone!

Ross Buettner

Name
Ross Buettner
Hi everybody,

I am new to these forums. I know a few names from some other forums years back.

I did a quite a bit of lurking in the past as I was debating of actually buying a TM. Many of you know Erick Herdt from Green Bay. He's mentored me over the years with his TM.

The janitorial business is well, but I want to expand with further services. Hiring staff for that type of work carries a lot of costs as well as risks. I've pondered the actual purchasing of a unit for 2 years now.

I am closing the loan on a repo unit. I am fortunate that I had years of experience with Erick's Bruin. This mount is a Bruin II, but very similar in many cases.

I have several years of sales experience which I can offer to everyone.

Name
Lee Stockwell
Welcome Ross, I'm sure you will have a lot of fun here, and exchange useful info. Guess you're getting ready for a wild winter blast in a bit.

Ross Buettner

Name
Ross Buettner
Thanks Lee...

Yeah, we're getting ready for it. I wanted to get comfy with my machine over winter. I am going to have some time (Janitorial sucks here during winter with all the salt/snow) to get some marketing ideas up.

Ross

Ross Buettner

Name
Ross Buettner
I see Lambeau from my street.

It's a shame we can't get tickets. Unless you want to scalp them for 300+ (nose bleeder seats).

But.... you can get on the season tickets waiting list! It's currently 2081 when you'll get em :)

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
Ross Buettner said:
The janitorial business is well, but I want to expand with further services. Hiring staff for that type of work carries a lot of costs as well as risks. I've pondered the actual purchasing of a unit for 2 years now.

I am closing the loan on a repo unit. I am fortunate that I had years of experience with Erick's Bruin. This mount is a Bruin II, but very similar in many cases.

I have several years of sales experience which I can offer to everyone.
Welcome, Ross. Your existing janitorial accounts should give you a big leg up. Plus the sales experience you refer to is where most carpet cleaners trip up on commercial work. They know how to DO the work. they just aren't real good at GETTING the work! :)

Steve Toburen
www.SFS.JonDon.com

PS Don't overlook encapsulation with a Cimex or other rotary machine. Jeff Cutshall, who I think wll be teaching at this year's Mikeyfest recently wrote in with how encapsulation transformed his company:

http://sfs.jondon.com/5378/blog/encapsu ... my-company

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom