Scott Rendall on the Hot Seat.

Mikey P

Administrator
If you want to voice your opinion on the Government's regulation of our industry be sure to tune in this Wednesday night at 6PM PST to speak with the official spokesman of the take over, Mr Scott Rendall.

Scott will also finally be able to talk about his part in creating the SOA program. Turns out Mr Rendall actually co-authored the original plan along with John Downey and Werner Braun.

A Pakistani translator will be on hand for our special guests.

Please submit any potentially long winded questions to me by Sunday night at the latest.

Thank you.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
How does the Cri-SOA program help a guy with IICRC training and an Apex and all the tools to do the job right but doesn't want to pay for approval but will let a rug doctor be approved with an amateur running it? So does that mean our training and skill is nothing or is a rug doctor that much better?

Scott

Ya got me Greg. Let me ask my state representative and get back with you.

Scott

Fon Johnson

To put it in NASCAR terminology: You can either get hit by a truck, or you can watch for it and then draft it. You can be the bug or the windshield in life, take your pick. If life gives you lemons..

Scott

Steven Hoodlebrink said:
I heard Vawters voice... it was interesting, we called him bout a genie :D

Back to the task at hand.

Scott who was your mentor, and what inspired you to be a mentor to the industry ? What books have you read that are non industry related that have helped you with you business / life ?

Excellent questions Steven, and I will answer those questions next Wed. night. :)

Teaser: I've had many mentors over the years and will spill the beans on the hotseat.

Scott

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom