Sealing grout over a tile and grout floor that was waxed ten years ago.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Which stripper would you pick up off the shelf at lowes?
I was thinking an ordinary floor stripper would work. At Home Depot, they sell Zep floor finishing products. I don't know what they have at Lowes. I would strip it just like a vct floor and rinse the loose wax away with neutral cleaner. If it works on vct, why wouldn't it work on tile.

Name
Matt
When she called about getting her Tile & Grout cleaned I would have set an appointment to look at it first , then been prepared to test that Tile & Grout. For that very reason I never give a price or book a tile job over the phone before I have seen it , touched it and smelled it.
sometimes it helps to lick it too:lol:

Name
Matt
I was thinking an ordinary floor stripper would work. At Home Depot, they sell Zep floor finishing products. I don't know what they have at Lowes. I would strip it just like a vct floor and rinse the loose wax away with neutral cleaner. If it works on vct, why wouldn't it work on tile.
Barebones by Spartan is a butt kicking stripper as well....we have used it in over 50 of our janitorial contracts and it fast, it smells to high heaven but its fast and works.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom