Seeking office manager, marketing manager

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
We are currently seeking......

a person who has knowledge in the carpet cleaning and house cleaning industry... Canidate must be willing to relocate.

Job duties include......

Must be able to schedule appointments, give estimates. Take care of all bookwork.

We have a total of 565 apartments that get carpet cleaning and maid service done to them when there are move outs...

We have a total of 22 residential homes, that the cleaning staff clean on a weekly basis. Must be able to check employees work and occasionaly clean.

You will be provided with a company car. to do spot checks and estimates.

You will also be responsible in bringing in atleast $500 a week of new clients.

a little bit about us...........

We are a full service cleaning company. Carpet cleaning, house cleaning, janitorial services. We also sell and install carpet. (you will not be responsible for carpet sales and installation)

Please contact Joey at 270-996-7117 Bowling Green, KY

Bjorn

You will also be responsible in bringing in atleast $500 a week of new clients
I guess this covers their own wages

what about health insurance 401k profit sharing how many paid days off sick days?

is it 9 to 5 or what ever hours its takes what about over time

MicahR

Name
Micah Richardson
It looks like the "successful" candidate would do everything the owner would have to do.

What's the compensation package for that?

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
very negotiable. I am stepping back from the business for awhile, to take care of some other business affairs that I have. You will be given a monthly allowance for your insurance. hours will be mon-friday 8-5 or as needed.

Bjorn

hummmmmmmmm or as needed?

what about the bring in 500 dollars worth a week thing?

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
I expect the new hire to bring in atleast $500 bucks a week, only because It is very easy to do.. Did I mention........... they canidate also gets a perentage of what they bring on top of there salary. Janitorial, office cleaning etc. Are you really intersted?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom