Service monster

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
I plan on signing up.
How much time should I set aside for the setup? Do I just call them and they start the process? Am I going to have to sit in front of a computer for a couple of hours dealing with this?
I currently use Quickbooks. Once I set up SM do I need to keep my Quickbooks subscription? Is it advisable to keep Quickbooks and run them both?
Thanks in advance

Able 1

Name
Keith
We run both QB and SM.. QB has more on the accounting side stuff.. You will just have to send them your QB file so they can enter all your custy's.. I don't remember spending any time(it's been 5 years or so) to get this done, it's in their hands.

Man you will KILL it with Service Monster!! Best customer retention tool ever!! They could improve their App, but that's not why I use them..

Reactions: PrimaDonna

Able 1

Name
Keith
Yeah you beat me to the post.. Tell him that he can import from SM.. So he reads it and all.

Able 1

Name
Keith
My wife enters all my stuff and has for the last three years, she does great in the kitchen!! I never had that problem..

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Able 1

Name
Keith
Lol!

To be fair, my wife does a really good job at holding it all together, and balancing everything out..

Having her take the phone was my best decision for the business! I refuse to answer it!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom